Chapter 1: Impatient

Here I stand in front of my new school, moving is so hard. If you're still in school, and your moving house - You would understand. It's because there will be, new people, teachers, places to go, shops and friends.

I sigh as I just realised I'll have to make friends.

As I walk to the main entrance I see the 'cliché' groups. The populars, nerds, loners and goths/emo's. I see a group of girls laughing at me, and giving me one of those 'judging looks.' I just roll my eyes, how pathetic are they? I keep walking towards the school, not giving a crap if people are looking at me.

When I get to reception, I see a lady around her 30's signing some papers. "Hey, i'm Hazel Brook, and i'm new here. So can I have my schedule.' I say walking over and leaning over the desk.

"Oh god, you're going to be trouble." I hear her say under her breath.

"Excuse me?" I say, giving her an intimidating look.

"O-hh nothing, here is your schedule." She stutters as she hands me my schedule. I can tell she's intimidated by me. Haha Good.

I walk into a hallway, trying to find my class which was English. I finally find it but can't even get in. Some dumb ass guy is having a conversation, right in front of the classroom door.

"Hello? Can you move please?" I say annoyed. Honestly, why does he have to be right in front of the door?

I don't think he heard me, as his back is towards me, and he hasn't moved yet. "Excuse me." I say again getting impatient. Still he hasn't moved, and is still talking to his mates.

Right i'm fed up.

"OH MY GOD JUST MOVE OR I'LL MAKE YOU MOVE." I say pissed off. I must of said it really loud, because everyone in the hallway and the classroom is looking at me. Also the douche bag isn't talking anymore and has turned around. Oh, this douche is fit...really fit. He had dark brown hair, really nice grey eyes, and his...mouth is just so... kissable. I could just kiss him right then and- what am I thinking? I don't want to kiss him.

"Aw is the new girl getting angry?" He says smirking.

"Ha ha fuck off." I say getting pissed off.

I'm guessing I shouldn't of said it, because everyone gasps in shock, and his face turns into a hard cold glare.

The fuck? It wasn't even that bad.

"Don't fucking speak to me like that bitch!" He says coldly as he walks off with his mates, not before bumping into my shoulder. The twat had the nerve to call me bitch? Oh don't worry, I'll just piss him off even more.

***********************