Chapter 25: Shocked kisses

"Ugh he's such a dickhead! How can he be with someone who is so malicious?" I say groaning as me and Grayson sit in the medical room holding my nose with a tissue.

"Did you know she tried to hit me at lunch and got her minion to trip me up so she could get me out? She's so fucking annoying!" Grayson's eyes widen.

"I'm sorry did you just say she tried to hit you?" Grayson says leaning towards me.

"Yep, apparently I'm trying to steal Jace away from her but I said I've only known him for 5 days and that she's a weirdo for thinking that."

"She's really possessive over Jace, she doesn't like girls getting close to him. Jace has told her multiple times that he doesn't love her but...-" Grayson says but I cut him off.

"But she doesn't like being told the truth." I say, Grayson nods.

Maybe there's a reason behind her possessiveness, maybe she's afraid to lose anymore people, just like I am.

"You know I'm getting frustrated with Jace, he's being... snappy with me lately, and the way he's been acting is rude." Gray says leaning back pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I agree, I think he's bipolar, one minute he's nice and calm and the next he's pissed off. I just can't keep up with him."

"I feel like it's because of me." He says standing up sighing.

"Why would it be about you, it's me. I'm the one who came into your group causing drama with Tiffany." I say, standing up, throwing the tissue in the bin as the bleeding had stopped.

"But I'm the one hanging out with you, and it gets him so annoyed."

"Why should he get annoyed? You can hang out with me if you want, it's not his choice."

"I know that but when he claims something, he will make sure he gets it."

"I'm not his to claim. I'm not going to be treated as some bitch. If you want to hang out with me, you can hang out with me. He's not dating me, so he cannot ban you from seeing me. He isn't my dad, either way I wouldn't listen him." I say walking closer to him getting frustrated by the minute.

I stop in front of Gray, rubbing my face. I look up at him looking at me with a smirk. I raise my eyebrow.

His smirk falters and looks up as if he was contemplating about a decision he was going to make, until he starts nodding his head as if he's agreeing with himself.

I furrow my eyebrows together tilting my head to the side looking at him confused. Until he strides over to me crashing his lips onto mine.

My thoughts are going wild. I'm shocked. What the fuck is happening?

Grayson pulls away realising I'm not kissing him back and scratches the back of his neck stuttering.

He's about to turn around to leave but I quickly grab his arm pulling him back into me and crash my lips against his.

Gray comprehends what is happening and kisses me back putting his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrap an arm around his neck and rummage my hand through his soft hair.

All my frustration had disappeared, all I could think about is what is happening now. What does this kiss mean? Is there any feelings here or is it a meaningless kiss?

His lips tasted sweet like sugar, his slight bit of stubble was rubbing against my skin. It had been a while since I had kissed someone and I'm guessing it was the same for him too as we were so desperate, trying to get closer than we already were.

We finally pull back for air, breathing heavily. Our lips were swollen.

We both look at each other and we couldn't help but start laughing.

******