Chapter 3: Lunch Fight

Finally it was lunch. When I stepped into the cafeteria, I was surprised to see no one was focusing on me.

That's because they was all huddled around two guys.

As I got near I saw that Jace was one of the guys. The other guy had blonde hair, with blue eyes.

"Why the fuck did you kiss my girlfriend?" The guy said angrily.

"I didn't kiss your girlfriend, she kissed me." Jace said frustrated.

"I did not. Baby don't listen to him." A girl came out of the crowd and went to the guy's side. Stroking his arm.

She was blonde and had a crop top on that looked like a bra, and had a really short skirt on. I don't understand why guys go for girls like them. They just end up causing trouble.

"Oh don't talk bullshit to me!" Jace says as he turns to the blonde girl.

"Why the hell would I want to kiss her? I'm not a manwhore like you." Jace says angrily.

He's hot when he's angry.

"Oh that's it." The guy says, coming straight at Jace with his fist out in the air.

But then there was a twist.

Jace punch him right in the face, before the dude could. He fell straight to the floor groaning. Everyone gasps.

"Nice trying to come at me, but let's be real, we both knew what was going to happen." Jace says with a smirk.

"Alright guys the show is over, move." Jace says, as he waves everyone off back to their seats.

Everyone leaves as they all gossip about what just happened seconds ago. Jace looks up to see me.

"I'm guessing you just saw what happened?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Yeah it was pretty hot seeing you angry." I say smirking as I walk towards him. I guess we both look hot when we're angry.

I can see the amusement in his eyes. "I'm hot anyway babe." He says cockily.

I chuckle. "So who's that guy? Why did you kiss his girl." I say.

"Did you even hear the argument? I didn't kiss her, she kissed me." He says pissed off, as he runs his hand through his hair making it messy.

Damn he looks even hotter.

"Alright, alright." I say putting my hands up. "I was just trying to piss you off."

"Should of known and he's called Ryan. But forget about that, let's eat." He says and grabs my hand dragging us to the food.

~~~~~~

"You gave the teacher piss, instead of apple juice? Shit man, remind me to never ask you to get me a drink." I chuckle.

Me and Jace was sitting at a table. He was telling me what he did to teachers.

"I wouldn't do that to my special girl." He says as he pinches my cheeks.

I slap his hands away. "Oh I'm your special girl? I can't believe you're already falling for me." I fake gasp.

"Yes Hazel, I'm in love with you already." He says with amusement as he smiles.

His smile is so great. With his nice straight, white teeth showing.

The bell rings, signaling end of lunch. Oh God back to lesson.

~~~~~~~

Finally school has finished. Today felt like it went quick, which is good.

I walk out of school to see that it's raining. I have to walk in this crappy weather? For 15 minutes? Oh my God!

I start walking down the road. Gosh I wish I had a car. As I'm walking I see a car pull over to me. I turn to see Jace. I see he has a Mercedes S class coupe, damn him.

"Do you want a ride princess?" He asks. There's no way I'm walking anymore in this rain.

"Yeah thanks" I say as I get into the car. "Nice car." I say, as I put my seat belt on.

"Thanks gorgeous." He says. "So where do you live?"

~~~~~~~

After telling him the directions to my house, we are finally there.

"Thanks for the ride." I say. As I'm about to get out of the car, he asks me something.

"Wait, what's your number? You know so we can talk." I chuckle as I hand him my phone.

He puts in his number, not before taking a photo of himself, so every time he calls, his face will pop up.

"That's for you to drool over." He smirks.

"Whatever, thanks again." I say smiling, as I walk to my house.

"Anytime, I'll see you tonight." He shouts out.

"Alright bye." I wave as he drives off.

Wow what a day.

**********************