Chapter 5: Party

The drive to his house was fun. We talked about the bad things we had done in school.

"I didn't mean to make her cry. All I said is that she's a bitch, and she starts crying." I say, as I look over to see Jace laughing his head off.

"Oh my God I can't believe you made a teacher cry." He says, as we arrive at his house.

I look outside shocked. His family must be rich because his house is big.

"You're house is so big." I say.

"That's not the only thing that's big." He jokes. I slap him on his chest playfully.

"Shut up." I laugh.

I should of known he was wealthy, with the car he has. I just hope no one thinks I'm hanging out with him for his money, which I am clearly not.

I step out of his car, and looked around to see people are already drunk. Some of them are passed out, cups and bottles everywhere, people making out or having arguments. I can hear the loud music inside.

"Wow, didn't expect people to be already drunk." I say surprised.

"Well yeah, we did come 30 minutes later, and also these people are mostly alcoholics too." He says.

"Yeah whatever." He chuckles.

When we walk into the house, I see it's packed with so many people.

"Man this is crazy, you sure do know how to throw a party." I shout to him over the music.

"Yeah I know, i'm like the best party thrower in the school." He shouts back.

Even though I just got here, I have a feeling this is going to be the best party I've ever been to.

My thoughts were cut off when I felt a hand round my wrist. I look up and see it's Jace's hand. His hand is wrapped round my wrist protectively, as if he doesn't want to let go.

He starts dragging me somewhere, until I see he's leading us both to the kitchen. When we arrive, Jace lets go and walks to a cupboard. He pulls out a plastic up, and walks over to me.

"Here, for your alcohol." He hands me the plastic cup.

"Oh yeah, thanks." I say, as I take it.

I open the alcohol, and fill the cup up. I turn around and face Jace, and see he has a beer in his hand. I take a sip, feeling the familiar burning at the back of my throat.

"Do you wanna go and dance?" Jace says, walking slowly towards me.

"What? So you can get into my pants?" I ask amused.

"Oh no, you caught me." He jokes.

"Hmm, I don't know. Should I? Or should I not?" I walk closer towards him.

"I think you should." He says, taking my hand.

He walks us down the hallway to the living room, and we walk to the dance floor. He turns towards me, pulling me into him and putting his hands around my waist.

**************