Chapter 24: Bloody Dodgeball

It's been 20 minutes of us playing dodge ball, our team were winning so far by 2-1.

It's an intense game between Jace and Ryder. All they are doing is glaring at each other or trying to get each other out. But you could say me and Tiffany are doing the same.

The stupid bitch got one of her minions to trip me up so she could get me out, I wasn't having any of it so I got Rosie to do the same. Tiffany was not impressed.

Me and Christina were starting to get bored so we were hiding behind people so we wouldn't get hit.

"I was thinking about buying alcohol for the sleepover, do you have any specific alcohol you want?" Christina says.

"I'm not bothered but I don't think this is a suitable time to be discussing this." I say chuckling while moving out of the way for some girl.

Christina shrugs her shoulders.

"Come on let's play." I say walking over to Grayson.

Jay must have not been looking because he ends up bashing into Christina almost knocking her off her feet but he quickly grabs her waist to steady her.

You could see their faces heat up as they avoid eye contact.

"Shit I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." Jay apologises.

"Oh no it's fine I wasn't looking neither." Christina says smiling at him.

Jay still had his arm around her waist and she still had her hands on his chest, they were both now looking at each other not saying anything but mesmerised by each other.

It feels like it's a scene from a movie and everything is in slow motion. They would look so cute as a couple, you can tell they both like each other.

I'm too busy watching them that I'm not focusing on the game so as I turn around the next thing I know it, a ball is flying towards me. I can hear Grayson shouting at me to move but it was too late, the ball hits me straight in the face.

I fall to the ground in pain and curse while moving my hand to my face.

"AHH FUCK!" I yell holding my nose.

"Hazel!" I hear Grayson shout running towards me.

He lifts my chin up.

"Shit your nose is bleeding!"

"Hazel! Are you alright?" Christina says running over to me with Jay behind her.

"Yeah I will be, it's just a nose bleed nothing big."

I hear the sound of girls giggling, I look up to see Tiffany and her friends laughing while high fiving each other.

I'm 100% sure Tiffany threw the ball.

"You bitch! You threw the ball at me."

"Even if I did you deserved it."

I quickly stand up and charge towards her but Ryder and Grayson were quick to hold me back. Tiffany pulls Jace in front of her to protect herself.

"Let go of me! This bitch needs to be taught a lesson!" I shout angrily trying to get out of their grasp, by now a circle had been gathered.

"Stop it right now!" Sir says barging through the crowd.

"Grayson take Hazel to the medical room. Everyone go and get changed expect you Miss Scott, you stay here I need to have a word with you."

Everyone scatters to the changing rooms but Jace stays and walks up to me.

"Are you alright?" He says concerned.

"I think you need to sort out your girlfriend, she's a fucking psycho." I say bashing my shoulder against Tiffany's.

"Oh my God sir didn't you not see that? She technically just hit me! You need to give her a detention!"

"Why don't you watch what you're doing next time and maybe you won't get hurt." Jace snaps.

I'm about that say something back but side against it. I can't be arsed with his mood swings so I walk out of the hall with Grayson.

******