Chapter 8: Meet the guys and... her

When we get into the café, I am hit with a sweet smell of cakes. The café looks modern- finally a café that doesn't look old. I turn my head and see a group of people waving at us, they were the guy's I saw with Jace on Friday. Jace walks over to them while I follow behind.

"Hey guys." Jace says giving them a bro hug.

There's 3 guys, and a girl. When Jace comes to the girl, she literally pounces on him.

"Jace!" She's screeched. I cringe at her annoying voice.

"Tiffany why are you here? You're just going to cause trouble if your boyfriend found out you're here with me. You lied yesterday saying I kissed you." Jace says annoyed, as he gets out of her grasp.

Oh she's the girl at the fight yesterday, her boyfriend fought with Jace.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. Also me and Ryan broke up so now we can be together." Tiffany says.

Jace ignores her, and looks at me.

"Guys this is Hazel." Jace introduces me.

"Hi." I say waving awkwardly.

"Hey isn't she the girl who got angry at you yesterday?" Says Blondie.

"Unfortunately yes she is." Jace says smirking at me. I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry but if someone doesn't move after I've told them quite a few times. I get annoyed, just a heads up for you all." I fake smile.

"Alright, this is Ashton." Jace points to Blondie. He has blonde hair, with light blue eyes.

"This is Jay." He points to a guy who has light brown hair, and light brown eyes.

"And this is Grayson." He points to a guys who has dirty blonde hair, and dark blue eyes. He looks similar to Ashton, I guess they're brothers.

"Aww you save the best till last. Me!" Tiffany winks at Jace, running over to him and grabbing his arm. Not before she smirks at me.

Ha! She thinks I'm gonna get jealous? Dumb bitch.

"Tiffany, can you order me two slices of the chocolate cake please?" Jace fakes smiles at her.

"Ugh, why can't you ask her?" She's asks him, as she looks at me in disgust.

This bitch.

"Because I want you to do it for me." He says taking her hand and smirks.

Fuck boy alert!

'He doesn't sleep around.'

'He could have been lying.'

She obviously falls into his trap and nods her head, looking at him lovingly. She then kisses him on the cheek leaving a lip stick mark, and walks off to order the food.

"Why is she here." Jace glares at the guys.

"We don't know." Jay says.

"Yeah dude, when we came in she came up to us, and started sitting with us. She knew you were coming." Ashton says.

Jace sighs and runs his hands through his hair.

'I wonder if his hair is soft?'

What the hell am I thinking?

"Come on let's just sit down." Grayson says making his way over to the table, we shortly follow on.

I'm about to sit down, until someone bashes me out of the way. I turn to see Tiffany sitting down where I was going to sit.

I really don't like her.

Instead of arguing like I would of. I decide to sit next to Grayson, who gives me an apologising look.

"I'm going to end up exploding in a minute." I say glaring at Tiffany, who too busy trying to get at Jace.

"Hey please don't, I don't want guts all over me." Grayson says smiling at me, and puts a hand over my shoulder.

Grayson is really good looking. His smile is cute, and his teeth are so nice they're white and straight.

"You're a really good looking guy ya know." I say bluntly.

I might as well tell him, I don't care.

He starts laughing which catches Jace's attention.

"I like you." Grayson taps my nose.

"You're not so bad looking yourself Hazey."

Hazey?

"Aww Gray Gray, that's so nice." I say putting my hand over my heart.

"Err don't call me 'Gray Gray' that's so cringy." He frowns.

"Well don't call my Hazey." I reply back.

"Aww but I want to." He chuckles.

"You guys are so weird." Ashton say shaking his head.

"Hey Hazel try this, it's amazing." Jace says passing me a slice of chocolate cake, as he glares at Grayson who's too busy playing with a strand of my hair.

What's his problem?

I grab the plate, and take a bite out of the cake. My eyes widen, as it tastes so good. Jace is right, it is amazing.

"Careful now, you don't want to eat it to fast." Grayson whispers in my ear.

I chuckle shaking my head and look at Jace. He is so annoyed. Is he... Jealous? Why would he be?

"I'm going to go pay for the cake." Jace says standing up, and walks to the till.

"Woah I think he's jealous of you Gray." Jay speaks up.

"Why would he be?"

"Because you're flirting with his girly friend. You know when he wants something he will get it." Jay replys.

"But why would he want me? I only met him yesterday." I ask confused.

"I guess you intrigued him." Ashton says.

"Ha! Like he would like a girl like you. Sorry bitch you're not his type. He likes blondes like me. Me and him are together, not you and him." Tiffany smirks at me.

That's it.

"Listen you dumb bitch. Jace doesn't like you, I don't give a shit if he doesn't like me either, or that I'm not his 'type'. But I know for a fact that he doesn't like you. You just broke up with your boyfriend, and two seconds later your running to the next guy. So why don't you just close your legs and fuck off!" I finally snap.

I can see tears in her eyes, as she stares at me in shocked. So do the guys. Jace has already come back and is standing there looking at me.

She finally grabs her bag, and walks out.

Thank God.

"Ah hot angry Hazel is back again." Jace says amused.

This guy...

***********