Chapter 11: Him

Finally we get to school. I say a quick goodbye to my mum, and hurry out of the car.

As I walk to the main entrance, there were a huge group of people surrounding two guys.

I barged through everyone, to see the one and only Jace Kingston... AGAIN. I wonder if Ryan's girlfriend kissed him again.

This time Ryan wasn't the one arguing with Jace. It was someone else.

What the fuck!

Why is he here?

Does he come to this school?

I thought I left him in the past with everyone else who betrayed me.

This can't be happening.

Instead of stopping the fight, I walk inside. Jace doesn't see as he's to busy arguing at him.

I get inside and walk to my locker. I lean my head against it and look up, trying to stop tears from forming.

I thought this year was going to be good, but he is here...

The bell rings to signal first period. Everyone who was watching the fight rushes inside to their classes, trying not to be late.

I start walking to class still thinking about him.

I see Jace coming down the hallway looking pissed off. His eyes turn a bit soft as he meets mine.

"Did you see the argument I just had with that dickhead?" Jace asks running his hand through his messy hair.

Not really focusing on what he said, I just nod while staring into space, clenching my fists.

"Hey are you okay? You look angry." He asks looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say looking down at my hands.

"Fucking great." I mutter angrily under my breath.

"I don't think you are, you're clenching your fists."

I need to go before I break down.

"It doesn't matter just leave it." I say getting frustrated.

"Woah who got your panties in a twist?"

"Fuck off I'm not in the mood." I say as I start walking to my class.

"Why are you acting like a bitch?" Jace says catching up to me.

"Because that is me. I am a bitch." I snap at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

I stop and turn to him.

"Like you would you care." I retort.

"Is it so hard to accept that someone cares for you when there's something wrong?

"I can't deal with this anymore, I'm off to class." I say and walk down the hallway.

"You never answered my question."

I rolled my eyes.

"That's because I don't have to." I reply back before turning around the corner.

I started an argument just because he is here.

This is year is going to be shit. I'm going to end up talking to him sooner or later.

***********