Chapter 29: Sleepover

Friday night came along and I was walking up to Jace and Christina's house. It was the sleepover Rosie and Christina planned. Apparently Jace won't be there as he's gone out with the guys. I am kinda glad though, I don't know how we'd act.

I knock on the door and a few minutes later Christina answers it.

"What's up my bitch!" She practically screams.

"The sky." I point up. She gives me the 'are you kidding me' look. I shrug my shoulders.

She pulls me inside ushering me to the living room.

"We've got popcorn, crisps, sweets and alcohooollll." She sings as she raises the bottle of vodka.

I point at it. "Defo need a glass!"

"I'm on it." Christina says running into the kitchen.

"Hey babes how's you?" Rosie says pulling me into a hug.

"I'm really good actually. Now, how is you though?" I look at her raising an eyebrow. She seems to stumble a bit.

"I'm great... we might have had a glass of vodka just before you came." I looked at her shocked.

"What! Without me! You bitches!" I exaggerately gasp, putting my hand on my heart.

"Sorry hun we couldn't wait. You're like 30 minutes late."  Christina says coming into the room with my drink.

"Well I'm sorry, my mum wouldn't let me go until I helped clean the house a bit. Practically made vacuum every single spot." I say taking the glass out of her hand before thanking her.

They all grab their glasses and Christina lifts it in the air for us to cheers.

"May this night be the best night in a long time."

"Cheers!" We all say before chugging our drink back.

"Shall we watch a movie?" Rosie says as we walk to the couch.

"I don't mind." I say.

She goes onto Netflix and scrolls through the movies.

"Ooh let's put a horror on." Christina says. Rosie nods in agreement, I just shrug. I don't exactly care what they put on as long as it's good.

After awhile later, all agree to watch The Boy, I had watched it before. It's not scary it's mostly jumpscares.

~~~~~~

We was like an hour in the movie and all of a sudden we feel someone grab us by the shoulders and shout in our ear. We all jumped out of seats screaming.

We look up to see it was Jace, Grayson and Jay. Ashton walks though the door with keys in his hands.

"Woah woah woah! What's with the scared faces. I'm not that scary looking." He jokes putting his hands up.

"You fucking idiot why did you do that for? I almost shitted myself." Christina says throwing a pillow at Jace while he laughs ducking out of the way.

"We just had too it was perfect timing." The boys are laughing so much it's like they're going to cry.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Laugh all you want we're definitely getting you back." I say putting my hands on my waist.

I glare into Jace's mischievous eyes, he winks at me giving me a smirk.

"Can't wait." He says.

"Out of all films you had to chose The Boy. They're so many better horror movies to watch than that shit." Jay says crashing onto the couch. Christian's cheeks start to turn red.

"They wanted to watch it not me." Christina says. That bitch just lied.

I don't bother to object as I know she doesn't want to be embarrassed infront of him. I'll let it slide...this time.

He gives her a cheeky grin.

"What are you guys doing here anyway. Thought it was boys night?" Rosie asks taking at seat on the couch with Christina who sits next to Jay. I decide to join them as well.

"We went to the pub and had a pint but we thought coming here to crash girls night would be better." Jace says sitting next to me. His hand brushes against my thigh making me feel a tinging sensation.

Ashton and Grayson take a seat on the floor infront of us not before giving Jace and Jay a can of beer they must have bought.

"So since we're here let's do something. Shall we play some games?" Grayson finally speaks up.

"Oooh yes but not Never Have I Ever. It's so unoriginal." Rosie says. This makes them all have a debate about what to play, arguing with each other about how fun or not fun the game is.

I watch the scene unfold shaking my head. I feel a sense of heat move close to my ear.

"You look sexy tonight in this bodysuit. Red definitely suits you." He whispers into my ear, making me squirm but I straighten my back.

"One of the reasons why it's my favourite colour." I whisper back over my shoulder.

"You make it so hard to resist you." He says into my ear. I start to feel him nibble on my ear. I have to hold back a moan remembering there is company. He finally pulls away making me able to breathe again.

"Guys what do you want to play. Cluedo or pictionary? Jay asks.

I already knew my answer without a doubt.

"Cluedo." Me and Jace both say. We look at each, me raising my eyebrow and Jace grinning.

"It's like we're meant to be." Jace says, making them all chuckle. I roll my eyes.

"I guess Cluedo it is then." Christina says.

******