Chapter 19: Lets talk

Hazel POV-

Walking to school is absolutely bullshit. My mum couldn't drive me to school because she had to go in early. So here I am walking my arse to the shit hole.

I'm 2 hours late because I slept through my alarm and my mum wasn't here to wake me up.

So this morning I am in a bad mood, but I don't think its about waking up late, I think it's because of what I saw last night.

It bugged me to know that Jace and Tiffany were together.

But the question is why?

Why does it annoy me that Jace was with Tiffany. I've just started this school, I shouldn't have to think about this shit. I should be thinking about catching up on lessons.

Wow I guess I do have a bit of the old me inside.

Finally turning up to school I realise it's break time. Some people are outside instead of inside. A few notices my present and looks at me.

"What!" I say glaring at them, they quickly turn the other way. Can't they just get a life and get over the fact that I'm new, I'm not a fucking alien.

Still walking to the entrance, I see a car speeding into the school parking lot. As they parked I see the car doors opening and two people stepping out.

Tiffany and Jace.

I don't get it, are they dating or not, I haven't been here long enough to know about their history.

I see Jace swing his arm over Tiffany's shoulder, bringing her into his side and kissing her at the side of her head. After this she grabs his face kissing him on the lips.

He doesn't bother to pull away but instead kisses her back. He looks like he's enjoying it.

I look around to see that other people are also looking at the scene. Some girls are either staring at them with loving eyes, or pulling a disgusted face. Some boys looking jealous or either patting Jace on the back congratulating​ him.

I then realise that I've stopped walking to look at the scene, getting back to my grateful life I carry on walking, minding my own business.

If he wants to date her he can. If he's into desperate girls then that's what he's into.

~
Getting my books from my locker, I start walking to English. Not paying attention I bump into someone dropping my books.

"Fucking hell." I say bending down to pick my books up, but the person I bumped into does the same. That's when I decide to look up at them to see the dickhead Ryder.

"Oh hey." He says as we both get up, as he gives me my books.

Instead of replying back I just nod not wanting to speak.

"So you off to English?"

I nod again and start walking away, but he starts walking at the side of me.

"Same, we can walk together."

"I don't want to walk with you." I say finally opening my mouth.

He signs. "Look I know you're angry at me and you have every right to be, but can't we just talk? I need answers."

He needs answers? What?

I stop and look at him.

"I don't want to talk to you, but why do you need answers?"

You don't want to talk to him yet you ask him a question. Wow...you're smart aren't you Hazel.

With that he grabs my hand and takes me into a closet.

"Lets talk then."

Oh boy don't I have much to talk about.

"Fine we'll talk. You hurt me Ryder! You hurt me! I loved you, I gave you my all, but you threw it away. You threw it away by fucking cheating on me!" I shout at him tears streaming down my face.

"You was the first guy I actually liked, or you could say loved."

"You can't say anything! You cheated on me too!" He shouts back.

That's when my face dropped and I stare at him in shock.

********