Chapter 22: Using her?

I was sitting with Rosie and Christina, their other friends had to go to the library to finish some work. I was planning to sit with Jace but Tiffany had dragged him away as soon as we left the science room.

"We all need to hang out this weekend, we could go shopping or something?" Christina says shoving some chips into her mouth.

"Sleepover!" Rosie says excitedly. Christina's eyes open wide.

"Oh my god yeah!" Christina says spitting a bit of food on the table.

I give her a disgusted look, she returns with an apologetic smile wiping the food off with her tissue.

"We can have it at mine, my parents are spending the weekend in York together, they go on Friday morning. What you thinking?" Christina says looking at me.

"Hmm, it would be nice to finally hang out with girls than guys."

"So it's settled then? You give us your number, and I'll text you what time to come over and we'll watch movies, eat snacks, and we can go shopping or something the next day?"

"Sounds great." I say grabbing Christina's phone and typing my number in and doing the same to Rosie's.

"Oh look it's my baby!" An annoying voice screeches.

We all look over and see Tiffany trying to run to Jace as he walks though the door.

"I don't understand why he keeps getting with her, I've told him she's not good enough but he never listens. I'm sure he tells it to himself but doesn't even listen to it either." Christina says with a scowled​ look watching them.

"Maybe she gives him good sex." Rosie says rolling her eyes.

"Or maybe he doesn't like change? Today I sat in 'his' chair, and I don't think he gets used to people sitting in 'his' chair or talking back to him because he went mad as fuck." I say.

"Really? He needs to chill." Rosie says.

"Look! He's not even happy when he's with her, look at his face." Christina says as we all look back over at Jace and Tiffany.

You can see the annoyance on his face as he closes his eyes and slowly breathes in and out.

He's so confusing, first he's all lovey dovey with her, and the next it's like he wants to get away from her.

I'm not too keen about Tiffany, but she shouldn't be used for sex, or whatever he is using her for. No one should be, it's not fair.

Jace and Tiffany start walking to their table, Jace scans the room likes he's looking for someone his eyes land on me.

He smiles and gives me a nod.

Should I nod back, should I smile? I'm quite annoyed at him for using Tiffany.

But I look at Tiffany and see her giving me a disgusted look. Half of me is kind of glad he's using her. I stick my middle finger up smiling at her.

She gasps and turns to look at Jace whining to him that I swore at her and that he should say something. Jace whispers something in her ear, which causes her to blush and kiss him on the cheek pulling him to sit down at the table.

Now I'm the one who wears the disgusted look thinking about all the things he could of said to make her happy. I shiver at the thought.

"I'm so done with his games, I'm going to have to talk to him tonight or more like shout at him. He's such a fucktard." Christina says making a frustrated noise.

She gets up and grabs her bag.

"You guys coming to class?" Rosie nods getting her bag and dumping the left over food in the bin.

"Yeah but I need to get something out of my locker."

"Okay you want us to come?" Rosie says.

"Nah it's okay."

We all walk out of the hall, Rosie and Christina walk down the hallway to our next lesson while I walk to my locker.

I open my locker and grab my book, I hear someone walk towards me and I look to see who it is.

For fucksake.

********