Chapter 14: Curiosity

Maths was finally over.

I was just about to walk out of class but someone called my name. I turn to see it was Rosie.

"Hey are you going to the beach party tonight?" She asks.

"Beach party?"

"Yeah one of the guys off the football team are throwing it. They say it's going to be a 'small party', but we all know that isn't true."

"Maybe but why on a Monday." I say confused.

"I never know, a few of them do it. The next morning they would have a hangover and regret it, but they would never learn from their mistakes."

I love to party but not on a school night, as the next morning my mum would make me go to school knowing that I was hungover. What a bitch.

"I'm not sure, probably not." I say, she frowns.

"Oh well if you change your mind, it's starts at 7:30 at Marley beach. It's not that far from here." She says as she grabs her bag.

"I'll think about it, thanks." She smiles and nods her head, walking out of the room with her friends.

I sigh and pinch the top of my nose.

I'm already done with school.

~~~~~~~

After walking for 20 minutes I finally reach home.

I dump my bag on the couch, and head to the kitchen to make myself a hot chocolate.

While I'm waiting for it to be heated up in the microwave, I hear a knock at the door.

I walk to the door and open it.

It's Jace.

I sigh, what does he want?

"Was you expecting someone better? What am I saying, there's no one better than me."

"My mum."

He rolls his eyes. "Other than your mum or any family member."

Let's piss him off.

"Grayson?"

"Are you kidding me, I'm waay better than him."

"Nah he's got great hair."

"Fuck off my hair is perfect." Jace says touching his hair.

"Ew no it's greasy as fuck. Look at it." I feel the top of his hair, and make a disgusted face.

"What! No it's only because I just put gel in it."

"Nope it's grease just face it."

Jace closes his eyes taking a deep breath trying to contain his anger.

"It. Is. gel."

I try to hold in my laughter from his frustration, but fail as I burst out laughing.

"Oh...my...god" I say while laughing. Jace is looking at me annoyed.

"I'm just messing with you, I know it's gel, you get annoyed so easily." I say calming down.

Jace rolls his eyes.

"I hate you." Jace says.

His words aren't true as I see a bit of his mouth lift up.

"You love me." I say poking his stomach. (Which is quite hard may I say.)

"Nah." He says barging through my house like he did last time. I close the door and turn to Jace. His back is towards me.

I run and jump on his back.

"Yes you do." I whisper into his ear.

He twists me around so I am facing him.

I feel his hot breath hit my ear. "Hmm...maybe I do." I shiver, Jace smirks.

He then leaves wet kisses on my jaw, down to my neck. I close my eyes. What the heck is happening?

As much as I love what he's doing, I have to stop him before it leads to something else. I can't let him do this as he was probably just kissing a girl 3 hours ago.

I unwrap my legs from around his waist, and push his chest away from mine a bit. Jace stops kissing my neck and looks at me, his eyes are a bit darker than before. There's a look in his eyes which I'm not sure what it is. Disappointment? Yeah right.

"Ah ah ah, only special people can kiss my neck." I smirk. He grins.

"And I'm not special?" He raises his eyebrow. I shake my head.

"Far from it." I smile.

He comes close to my face, his nose touching mine. "What do I do to become special?" He whispers.

I sigh and move out of his grasp, walking backwards slowly to the kitchen. Jace furrows his eyebrows confused.

"You know...be loyal, be trustworthy." I say quietly. He squints his eyes trying to read mine, curious to what I mean.

Jace opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off, not wanting to elaborate. "Anyway I was making a hot chocolate, do you want one?" I ask.

"Um sure." He says still looking at me curiously.

I nod my head and walk towards the kitchen.

I don't like how I show my emotions around him. I think we might be getting to close for a 4 day relationship.

********