Chapter 7: Delicious Pancakes

I watch Jace make pancakes. Shirtless. He has a really nice six pack.

"Thinking about how sexy I am?" I look up at Jace's smirking face.

"Correction, I was looking at how ugly you are."

"Yeah sure you was. You were totally thinking about how sexy I am, just like the other girls in our school think." He chuckles.

I make a fake sneeze. "I'm sorry, I think I'm allergic to bullshit." I smirk.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Here's your pancakes." He passes me the plate, and I mumble a small thank you.

I grab my knife and folk and cut a piece of the pancake. I take a bite, and instantly moan in delight. He was such a great cook.

"Whoa kitten, save it for the bedroom." He smiles and winks at me, and I shake my head amused.

"This is actually amazing."

"That's what she said." He laughs.

"Very funny." I say rolling my eyes.

***

After eating pancakes. Jace invited me to go see his friends with him.

"I just want to say... my friends are... kinda like players." Jace says as he drives us to a café.

"Just like you then?" I say.

"Not really, I sleep with some girls now and then, but not all the time. I don't have time to get into a relationship."

"Well I don't care if they are players, they can try and get with me but they won't succeed." Jace shrugged his shoulders.

I'm kind of similar to Jace. I don't have time for guys. Either way I don't want to be in a relationship right now.

We stay quiet listening to music on the radio, until we pull up to a nice looking café.

"Me and the guys love this café. Everything that's in there is so good." Jace says.

Well then, hopefully it is.

************