Feelings

Sierra's pov

I watch Keith and he likes her too! During recess, I walk over to him. "Hey Keith," I say, tapping his shoulder. He turns around. "Hey, Sierra is it?" He asks. I nod. "How'd you know my name?" I ask. He smiles. "Miranda's told me alot about you." I smile and glance at my best friend, sitting in a swing, staring at her feet. I sigh. She's got no self confidence. I turn back to Keith. "My friend has a huge crush on you." I say. His eyes go wide, his cheeks reddening. "Miranda likes me?" He asks. I nod, worried. "She really likes me!" He gasps, jumping in the air excited. Wow, didn't expect that reaction! "Thanks Sierra. I thought she wasn't interested because of the way she was acting." "No, she likes you a lot. She's just one of the shyest girls ever." I reply, smiling.

Miranda's pov

I look over and Keith hugs Sierra! What?! I knew it was too good to be true. He looks super excited. She must've asked him out. I sigh and walk away towards the doors to go inside. He probably wouldn't like me anyway. I mean what kid has to wear a hearing aid? I sit at my desk crying. Mrs. Stevens our sub until Rachel gets back walks in. "Miranda, what's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing." I mutter, turning away. She crouches down beside me. "Sweetheart talk to me what's wrong?" "I want my daddy." I whimper, covering my eyes. "And my mommy." She hugs me then calls the office.

Luke's pov

My phone rings. I pick it up and my eyes go wide in surprise. It's the school. I wonder what happened. "Hello, Luke here." "I'm looking for Mr. Aldean?" "Oh uh he's on his honeymoon." "Oh uh congratulations. But his daughter is crying and she says she wants him. I'm not sure what to do." I sigh. "I'll come get her." "In what relation are you to the child. It annoys me when she asks me this. "Best friend of the father." I grumble, hanging up. I tell Lisa then drive up there. She's sitting outside the office, crying in her hands. I sigh and walk over. "Sweetheart." "Uncle Luke!" She hugs me and I bend down to her eye level and hug her too. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" "Sierra took Keith away from me!" She cries against my shoulder. "Took Keith? What do you mean?" Just then Sierra and Keith walk over.

Sierra's pov

She turns away from me. "Miranda, what's wrong?" I ask, confused. "Leave me alone, traitor." She gripes. Traitor? What's going on? "You took Keith from me!" She cries, pointing at me. "What? I didn't-" "Let me handle this." Keith says, walking over. She looks up at Keith. "She didn't take me. She told me something important." He says. "What?" She asks, confused. He smiles and kisses her on the lips.

Luke's pov

I stumble back surprised. "Her first kiss." I quickly Skype Jason and turn the phone around. "What the?" I hear him say. "Jason, she had her first kiss." I say. She pulls away, hearing Jason's voice. Her cheeks get fire red. "Daddy, when are you coming home?" "Tomorrow. No more kissing boys while I'm gone Missy." He says. She laughs then looks up at Keith. She hugs him instead. "Yeah. That's what I thought. I'll see you tomorrow baby girl." "Love you dad." "Love you too hun." He signs off. She looks into Keith's eyes, tears slipping out of hers. She kisses him again and I laugh. "Don't tell daddy, please uncle Luke." I smile and put my phone in my pocket. "I won't sweetheart." I let them go back to class and I go back home.

Jason's pov

Well, my daughter is kissing boys now. She's growing up way too fast. I drop my phone to the bed with a long sigh. Rachel walks back into the room after hitting the bar downstairs. "Hey what's wrong, you look bummed." I lean my head back deep in thought. "My little girl is growing up too fast on me." I mutter. "What happened?" She asks, sitting beside me. "Miranda had her first kiss today with that Keith kid." "Aw, young love. And you're gonna be Mr. Redneck cleaning a gun in your lap when he comes to pick her up for her first date." I laugh and nod. "You can bet your boots on that baby." I say, kissing her, wrapping one arm around her waist. "Don't be overprotective." She says, her hands on my shoulders. "Baby, I'm a redneck, I'm gonna be protective of my only daughter." "Your only daughter for now." She says. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" She smirks. "Nothing honey." She walks to the bathroom. I run after her. "No wait, what did you mean?" "I didn't mean anything.... Yet." I'm totally confused. "Are you.... Pregnant?" "No, but I might be later. I guess what I'm saying is we should try to have a baby." "Oh..... That's what you were saying!" She nods. "So....?" "Yeah let's get started."

Luke's pov

"Go to sleep girls." I say, walking in their room. They pull the blanket over their heads, laughing. I smirk and yank it off them quickly. They both squeal in surprise. "Now go to bed, girls." "Ok goodnight dad." "Goodnight uncle Luke." I wave and they lay down for bed. I leave and crawl into bed beside Lisa and fall asleep instantly.