005 - Promise?

Amber's POV

"I mean it's just a playful bet right? But I'm sure I'll get noticed, I did lots of research" Ailee replied cheekily.

"What do you mean research? You can't do research on these kind of things, it's all fate."

"B-but I'm confident." she replied.

"In the mean time what should we do though, it's still in the afternoon should we do some shopping?"

"Yes of course! Go change your clothes, I'll wait for you (while watching running man) !" I told Ailee as she happily rushed back to her room.

"Jaesuk what are you doing? You're hitting haha's head so hard!" everyone laughed when jaesuk hit haha's head with the toy hammer, including me too.

Ailee changed really quickly and we headed out after that. Not gonna lie, I envy aliee's car alot, just because it's so posh and pretty.

We didn't really have a plan on where to go but after that I searched it up quickly and we quickly decided on our place, to watch some movies and have some fun!

While driving we totally went crazy jamming to ailee's new song 'mind your own business'. Not even sugarcoating this but my best friend Ailee's singing is so powerful and beautiful. (just like her hehe)

I complimented ailee so much during the whole car ride, saying how unique her vocal is, saying how I want all of her talents and her beautiful curves. And then of course she got shy and said she couldn't take big compliments and blushed. (what a cute friend,i'm so fortunate to have her)