019 - Concert ended

Ailee's POV

As Amb comes back, ahh your wish have granted isn't it? I told you not to give up. See you went up. Kekekeke I really didn't thought of that. Amb said. The concert is almost ending & all the members bowed & said thankyou for coming. I love armys the most!! *awwwww* they lefted the stage and went to the backstage. Um Ailee? I need to go soon I've an appointment , It's about 3.30pm. Ah ok you can go first I'll go to the toilet & stay for a while. I took all my stuffs & put it in my bag & went to the toilet. While I was walking there , I've to walk pass the backstage & I SAW HOSEOK. He smiled at me & said aren't you the army that came to the stage? Yeaaa.. I'm. You recognised me? Yeah haha. Hoseok said. I need to go to the washroom hahaha mianhae. I said. I was so nervous omg. I can't imagine I actually talked to hoseok privately. Ya Ailee calm down jebal. So I headed to the toilet. soonly I came out of the toilet & oh no... It started raining.. Most of the armys have gone & some are still waiting for Bangtan for their signatures & pictures. *HOSEOK* *YOONGI* *JIN* *JIMIN* all the armys are screaming so loud. gosh. what should I do jinjja I didn't bring my umbrella. I saw Bangtan singing for so many fans ah jinjja Bangtan is the best. I was waiting for a taxi & someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around. I wonder who's it he's looking down. Omo hoseok oppa? Wae? Why did you call me? Ahhh.. What's your name again. Ailee I said. Ya ailee it's hard to wait a taxi here why now you take our manager's car with us & we'll drop you near your house? Ahhh.. jinjja can you all do this. I'm scared of the fangirls. It's okay I don't think they'll see. Wait for us at the carpark ok we'll go there soonly. So after hoseok said that I headed to the carpark & wait for Bangtan to come.