034 - Playing

Hoseok's POV

After we went down together I said hey ailee we'll go and play some other kinds of rides what do you wanna play? Hm I don't have a preferance you choose? Ailee said. Wait umm do you wanna watch some movies? What do you wanna watch? How about a romantic movie? Ahhh ok then kekeke. We went to the cinema, bought the tickets , grab some popcorns and went in. We watched for about 1h 15 mins & came out. How was the movie ailee? I said. It was pretty romantic keke. How about you? Ailee replied. Watching with you anything would be romantic too. Aw please I'm not that great , tsk do you have a crush on me or something Ailee said. No..no of course not you're my chingu how can i do this? You'll never know friends can fall in love too. I blushed and denied. God I've made this too obvious ohmygod lucky I've denied it I thought.

Ailee's POV

ohmygod. is hoseok indirectly confessing to me god this kid. where do you wanna go now? there's a haunted house there do you there to go in? i said. of..of course who's scared hoseok replied. i didn't say you're scared meh you're admitting it yourself tsk. c'mon let's go in! we went in and all those spooky ghosts and spider webs greeted us. waa it's so dark here omo ailee... ya i thought you're not scared? psh. i laughed. hold my hand ailee what if something grabbed me? hoseok said. ya you'll walk on your own ok. i ran off happily..