018 - Dream came true

Amb's POV

As ailee came back , wa jinjja you're so lucky man. I wish I could go up & meet yoongi ㅠㅠ It's ok Amb you still have a lot of chances ok I'm sure he'll notice you one day. Ailee said. Hais I wish I said. Next segment they're performing again. *lightsoff* Converse high comes on. Jungkook SLAY. YoonGi SLAY. HOSEOK SLAYED THE MOST. Ailee said. yaya. *YOONGIYA* *HOSEOKYA* *NAMJOONYA* *JINYA* *JIMINYA* *JUNGKOOKYA* *VAH* literally there's so many people screaming bangtan's names. I mean it's my first time coming to a concert of course I'll be pretty shocked by how loud the whole crowd is right? *laughs* As the time goes they performed beautiful , miss right , let me know & more & It's about time to end the concert & bangtan have this last segment for the fans again. Now the segment is to call some of the lucky armys to come up to play the last game called Acting. You've to choose the characters & plots inside this box & act out with the person you've chose blindfoldedly. Jimin said. Now all the members will randomly take a number *takesoutbox* every member goes to take a number but it can be showed to the fans because the person whos choosing will be blindfolded & say out what number he/she wants. Let's take out the lucky draw box again! Jungkook reaches his hand & choose a number.. 0....... OMG I HAVE A CHANCE OMG PLEASE 0...........4!!! OMG ITS ME AILEE OMGOMG. I quickly rushed up to the stage. Welcome Namjoon said. So here's the blindfold. Ps each member is holding a number , Hoseok's holding 2 , Yoongi is holding 4 , Namjoon 10 , Jungkook 1 , Jimin 23 , Tae 0 , Jin 20. They'll switch the numbers & you'll guess whos is whos & choose a random number from all of them. It's your own fate. Namjoon said. Now I blindfolded myself & they started switching their numbers. I wonder who will I get. ( ps now namjoon 2 have changed with hoseok 10 , jin 23 with jimin 20 , yoongi 4 with tae 0 & jungkook 10 swooped with hoseok 1.) I'm seriously so nervous omg I really hope I'll get yoongi. Ummm.. number 4? The person walked to me. & unblindfolded me.... OMG YOONGI. I was so happy omgg. So now you'll choose a plot to act with Yoongi. *reachesintobox*. " You have to act as his girl friend & mention that he betrayed you & you wanna break up with him " Omo.. wae jinjja ㅠㅠㅠ It'll be fun Yoongi said. *laughs* Start ! Oppa yesterday I saw you hanging out with another girl who is she? Ahh aani I didn't she's my chingu jinjja. Yoongi said. Chingu? Who are you trying to lie to? Ah jinjja chingu can kiss & hug in public? Yoongi was silent. Ah fine so what? I've no feelings for you anymore. But I loved you so much how can you this. I want to break up. Ahh anni wae mianhae I really loved you *cringes* Ahhhhhh this was really good Hoseok said. *claps* Do you have any request for Yoongi? hoseok said. Ah yesss can I have a hug? Sure. Yoongi comes infront of me & hugged me damn this is so drama I have never thought of this happening ㅠㅠㅠ ahh thankyousomuch. Here is your signed cd *signs* thank you.