037 - Play

Hoseok's POV

it's rlly funn & exciting!! you should try it ok! now go in she smiled and pushed me in. nae.. i went in nervously fastening my safety ropes. it's my first time trying this i'm so nervous and a little excited because i'm playing this with ailee. *laughs* HWAITING!! ailee shouted. NAE HWAITING i shouted back faking a smile. the thing i was standing on went higher and higher. my heart was beating so fast like ohmygod why am i here i thought.

it finally stopped. you can jump down if you're ready the staff behind me said. i said & counted to myself.. junghoseok hwaiting you can do this you're a sangnamja. i breathed and jumped down. *silence* it pulled me up and down twice. after 1 min i landed on top of a wood lying down. ailee was already waiting for me there. ahhhh i cant do this i told her while wiping my tears. ahhh.. you know i'm very afraid of this things. mianhae hoseok i just thought it'll be pretty fun to play. ahhh its ok anyway i just did this im so proud of myself. yeahh you did it ailee replied. i smiled and hugged her. *silence* after a few secs she found it awkward and broke the hug and stood up. we should go already. ahhh okay lets go.

Ailee's POV

hoseok's hug shocked me. well at least a little. so i broke the hug and stood up. do you still wanna play? um theres this dance studio at the corner of this level you wanna go and dance? uh sounds like a good idea. let's go. we walked and walked and after 4 mins we've reached there.

ps. this chap is a little short but i still hope y'll will like this!! :-) thanks for the almost 340 reads!! i rlly appreciate all of you <33