038 - Dancing

Hoseok's POV

i opened the door for her and we went in the dance studio. we put down our bags and sat down to rest for a while. after 10 mins, i stood up asking her what dance do she wanna dance and we'll dance together or just free styling of me alone. then she said she wanted to see me dance first so i agreed. i went to my bag and took out my phone and casually on a song to dance.

Ailee's POV

his dancing is rlly good man i thought to myself. he wore a plain white shirt and boyfriend jeans with a black&white nike shoes. i admired him while he's dancing. he did break dancing and popping throughout the song. after 3 mins the song ended. i clapped saying waaa hoseok your dancing is really daebak man. if i have half of your dancing skills it'll be so good. you're really good in your own way too ok!! & i'm not that good , i still have room for improvements hoseok said humbly. nahh to me you're rlly good i laughed. thanks ha. now's your turn ;) hoseok said. ok um pardon my dancing i'm not that good. as you at least. i stood up and took my phone and on my favourite song bangtan's i need you.

Hoseok's POV

i sat down and took my towel and wiped my face as i gulped down my water. waa ailee's dancing bangtan's song ha impressive. i wanted to join her but i was a little tired so i didnt. the song started and she started dancing too. i paid more attention at the chorus part where i'm in the middle. she danced my part too waa impressive. i jammed along as she dance. she smiled and laughed. she's so cute tbh her smile aw.. i blushed *laughs*