032 - ohmygod

Ailee's POV

Firstly we went to play the rollercoasters since I wanted it *smirks* I grabbed hoseok's hand and pulled him up. Ahhhh my hand jinjja. he said. Ahh it's okay *laughs* we're gonna enjoy this. We went to sit at the third seats together and the announcement said the rollercoaster is going to begin soon , please fasten your seat belts and stay safe during the whole journey. I was looking at hoseok feeling a little scared since I haven been playing this for a long time. I clipped my seat belts and hoseok did too. He suddenly grabbed my hand and said you're scared arent you? gwenchana I'll protect you. you can hold my hands. Jinjja? Are you even kidding *laughs* , you're already afraid of this yourself *laughs* . He denied ahhh aniya I'm not scared ok. I laughed. Ya jinjja don't scream later or else you're gonna get it from me *laughs* Ahhh jinjja you can't do this man. Hoseok said. I don't care kekeke. *VroomVroomVroom* the rollercoaster started to move. I'M WATCHING YOU JUNGHOSEOK. He looked away *laughs*. We went down from the track really quickly. It went really really fast jinjja. But I made it cool and didn't scream while hoseok GRABBED my hand. OMMA SAVE ME AHHHH. Psh shut up junghoseok. IT'S SO FUN MAN. I enjoyed it really much but all hoseok did was grab my hand really tightly and scream so loudly. It went for a whole round and it finally finished. How's it jungscreadycathoseok? Ahhh jinjja my name is junghoseok without the word. Yaya I'm scared ok whatever I'll treat you a meal and a dare from you? Ok deal you said it. Dont regret it you ass. Yayaya ok. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off to somewhere.