029 - Jealousy

Amb's POV

Omgg.. I still can't believe this man. Ailee's childhood friend is JungHoseok?! He's an idol and now suddenly it's her chingu? Waa she must be really lucky. I sat down and on the tv. Hey ailee what do you wanna watch? Variety shows? Dramas? Um I wanna watch drama ' Kill me Heal me ' It's really nice jinjja. Oh ok.. I went to search for it and on-ed it. I dont really know this show so I let Ailee watch it and I tooked out my phone and started scrolling through my blog. Ahhh maybe I should update my blog soon. I started updating my blog and got really engrossed into it.. AMB !! AMB !! What're you thinking? I was kinda shocked by Ailee's voice. I broke off of my daydream. Waee? Did you just call me? Yeahh. What're you thinking about oh gosh. Ahhh.. Nothing ha just too engrossed into my blog writing hahaha. I lied. I was actually thinking about yoongi oppa and me. *blushes*

Ailee's POV

I wonder what's amber thinking. Anyway's this episode have ended should we grab something to eat? Yeah. Sounds cool. Amb said. So I headed to the fridge and grab two cans of icelemontea and prawn crackers. I went out with those snacks & drinks. Waaaaaa prawn crackers yas. *laughs* our favourite. *smirks* We ate it so happily while I watch kill me heal me and amb using her phone. Ahhh open your mouth. I said. Aw please Ailee don't be so chessy. *playfullypunches* I laughed. That's why we're best friends. *laughs* The day just goes on with Amb enjoying with me and she went to sleep after that. After sleeping she woke up and got home. < hope you'll won't mind , long story cut short the chap is getting so long :') > The whole day just ended with me being happy.