026 - At the Mall

--------------------------------------------------
heyy sorry guys I've not been updating so frequently becus I'm thinking of the storyline & busy at the same time. ha hope you'll understand.
--------------------------------------------------

Ailee's POV

Amb said she wanted to go home already since she is tired and wants to rest. I bidded goodbye to Amb at the door and she went off. I went out to shopping after that because I'm really really bored at home. I changed to my outfit a blue top and black bottom & I went out. I headed to my car and drove there. After driving for 30 mins I've reached there. I went in and decided to drink starbucks before shopping but neither do I know I saw .... hoseok?! omgg. Hoseok was with Namjoon and when i ordered my drink he saw me omo. *nervous*

Hoseok's POV

Today was the day that we had a break and manager hyung allowed us to go out. I was at starbucks with Namjoon hyung and guess who I saw omo. It's her again! *shocked* I smiled at her and she smiled back. Well I cant deny she had a sweet smile. So I went up beside her and said annoyeong ! hey it's you again. it's such a concidence. Yeah it is. wow why are you here oppa? she asked. Oh today is our free day so we went out. You know at first when I met you at the backstage you looked so familar to me. Wae? Jinjja? She said. Yeahyeah I said. you somehow look like my childhood friend. oh ya I took my wallet and opened it. ya this girl. she is a really sweet and cute girl when she's young and her name is also ailee too. I said. she looked at the picture being shocked omo jinjja? that's you? omgg that girl is me actually. OMO IT'S YOU? OMG. The fact that me & ailee are childhood friends shocked me. Omgg I can't believe this. It's been so long since I've met you man hoseok. Ailee said. We hugged and exchanged phone numbers. Wa I didnt expect you to be a korean star eh? HAHAHA. you looked just like you're young so playful and funny *laughs* gimme a minute I'll take my drink.