006 - Shopping Mall

Ailee's POV

"Okay, okay stop telling me to drive faster Amb. You do know it's dangerous right? I promise we will reach in 5 minutes" I said.

There's a newly opened mall "Hearts&Hearts Mall" Heard that there's many stores to shop which is why we came here for our shopping. Then, I quickly found a car park slot and parked my car as we headed in.

I swear Amber was excited as heck, she's probably gonna evolve to her inner llama HAHA. We window shopped around the mall, we went to shops like H&M, CottonOn, Body Shop and more.

Isn't this a familiar song? GOT7'S IF YOU DO!

I'm a big fan of GOT7 to be honest, their choreography amazes me, their rapping and singing skills amazes me too. I just find them very funny and talented.

We shopped for a good 3 hours and Amb just casually asked if we should now go watch a movie since we've shopped for quite a long time. I mean, I agreed and we went up to the third floor to the cinema.

"What movies do you wanna watch? What type of genre? Comedy? Horror? Action? Cartoon? Any suggestions?" I asked Amb.

"How about Inside Out? Many people watched it and the review is really good. Besides the both of us is into these kind of movies so why not?"

"Great! You're a good decision maker Amb, things is always easy with you." I broke a super huge smile to Amb.

"Of course! I'm not only a good friend but also a quick witted one!" Amb said and we walked to line up for the food and then the tickets.

Our movie starts at 3.00pm and we bought caramel popcorn, cola and some snacks in our bag. "Looks so delicious!" Amb said.

"But we'll only eat later okay, let's wait a little more!" The time passed really fast as we talked and soonly after we entered the cinema hall for our movie