020 - Am I dreaming??

Hoseok's POV

I headed back to the backstage & the members are already preparing to go. So I asked manager hyung. Ahhh.. Manager hyung can you drive a army home with us? WHAT Hoseok ya are you crazy? It's dangerous. Arent you scared the fangirls will bash her? No No way I'm gonna let this happen. Jungkook looked at me too. Ya hyung thats right it's really dangerous. What if something happens to us? I'm sure It won't happen ok she can't be left there just one time jebal. She didn't bring her umbrella. How about you hand her the umbrella & she will return you another day? Jimin said. um ok then. but how can she return to us? jungkook said. Ahh she will come to Bighit ent & return it? Ah ok then. We headed to the carpark together & as we walk near to manager hyung's car I saw ailee. manager hyung let me talk to her ok. stay here first. So I walked to Ailee while holding an umbrella. Ahhh Ailee? Yeah? Mianhae you can't take the car with us. My manager hyung dosent allow. You'll take this & another day you can come to Bighit & hand us back the umbrella ok? Ahhh.. It's okay then I'll take this umbrella & go home by myself. Be careful ok? Ok I'll go now I dont want to let the other members wait. Bye ailee said. Bye.