010 - Meeting Amb

- Few Days Later -

Ailee's POV

I woke up early in the morning and the first thing I'm thinking of is my bts concert. I can't believe today is d-day! I really can't wait for it, I'm literally bursting with excitement. Later on I'm meeting Amb earlier to go together, can't wait to see her!

I lied on my bed and used my phone till I'm "ready" to get out of bed, this always happens. Then, I saw my notifications "Hello! Good morning!" Vlive notifications by BAP Youngjae. Of course I entered his live.

He did his live for an hour and I'm literally fangirling about how cute he is even though I barely understood anything. (Normal fangirl life everyday HAHA)

I then went to my Instagram and scrolled for 15 minutes and headed to shower after. Secret fact: I love to dance in the shower (yes I know it's dangerous but I feel like a superstar inside) I then finished my shower quickly.

I headed out to my room to dry my hair. I looked at my phone, 11am? I whipped up some breakfast for myself, simple bread with tuna and a cup of milo. I continued to use my phone watching youtube while I eat my breakfast.

Time passes really fast when I'm watching YouTube, just then I heard my home telephone ring.

"Wait stop ringing I'm walking there!" I said and went to pick up.

Time passes so quickly as I'm watching videos on youtube my phone.

"Babe? What are you doing? I've been trying to message you but you're not replying me!" Amb said.

"Oh no Amb I'm just watching videos, sorry."

"And also what time are you going to go out later? The time we meet for lunch?" Amb said.

"Uh, about 3-4pm? Is that okay?" I said and she agreed and soonly after she ended the call.

The morning ended quickly and it was the afternoon, I went to a gym near my house for a workout before meeting Amb. The workout lasted for 30 minutes to about an hour and I headed back home quickly.

Message:

Amb: babe, you going out soon? (seen)
Me: i just finished my workout, showering and heading out soon!
Amb: okay i'll wait for you a little more, see you later!
Me: love you hehe

I went for a quick shower, quickly packed my stuffs for the concert and headed out. My outfit for today is one of bts' merch, Jung HoSeok sweater and my leggings. Not forgetting my banner of course.

I tied my hair on the way out and drove there.