022 - BigHit

Next Day

Ailee & Amb's mixed POV

Ailee's POV

So the next day I woke up in the afternoon , 12pm. Omo the umbrella ah jinjja why did I woke up so late. They must be practicing now already how can I go in an interupt them. It's okay I'll still go anyways. I grabbed the umbrella & quickly head down to the nearest coffee shop , ate teriyaki rice and drove to Big Hit Ent to return the umbrella. As I was driving there , I jammed to my favourite song , One shot by BAP. Soonly as I drive , I reached BigHit. I went inside into the counter & said I want to return this umbrella to Bangtansoyeondan. I'll check in my computer give me a moment. Mianhae Bangtan's manager isnt in. He's out. Umm. Can you help me pass to him? uh ok then. Thanks alot. Just like then I left without seeing Bangtan. After that I called Amb. *ringringring* I was driving my car while waiting for her to pick up.

Amb's POV

I was at home while my phone rang. Yobosehyo? Who's this? Ya it's me Ailee. Oh Yo ailee wassup. Why did you call? Oh I wanna tell you something after you left yesterday at the concert. It's about hoseok you wanna hear *laughs* Ailee said. OMG jinjja don't tell me he talked to you.. Wait for it ok I'll go your house & tell you hehehe. Alright meet you soon Amb. I wonder what happened that day after I left makes ailee wanna come my house and talk.