033 - Romantic Rides

Hoseok's POV

Ya I wanted to put a strong front of her because she's my chingu and I don't wanna embrass myself and I kinda like her.. I didn't tell anyone that but Idk whether should I take my first step. Ahhh.. Since I've lost I take her requests. I pulled her to somewhere.. Ya follow me and stop asking I said. OkOk. She replied. There's this place inside lottleworld where you can take children's horse rides while turning around in circles. It'll be pretty romantic and funn I guess. But meanwhile we should go grab something to eat before going to play. Lets grab some donuts chingu-ya. Sounds yummy okayyy. I want the rainbow one and the galaxy one. Okay I'll buy for you. Meanwhile we reached there and bought some donuts for ourselves.

Ailee's POV

here you go! thanks ailee. -hoseok
we sat the bench and ate for quite a while and after finishing , hoseok suddenly grabbed my hand and told me to run with him. YA follow me ! Wae? I said. Just follow me ok? hehehe. Soonly we reach this place where some kids are playing. Why did you bring me here? I find this place kinda cute and romantic kekeke just wanna play this with you. hoseok said. Oh *laughs* lets get on! *shy* let's seat on this horse. you'll sit behind me ok? hehehe hoseok brightly said. alright. how's this? is it fun? yeah of course. we played that for about 5 mins and went down together.