039 - Dancing

Ailee's POV

i was dancing happily but meanwhile hoseok kept looking and me as if he have that kind of ' i like you ' facial expression. waee? why do you keep looking at me like this? you're weird. anndae , i'm not that weird. i just.. kind of admiring you & think you dances very well? hoseok replied with an awkward face. really hoseok? yeah. he replied. after finishing my dance , hoseok stood up and gave me his hand jebal? I gave him my hand and stood up. We danced for 10 mins plus and things started to become awkward.. I let go of his hands and said should we rest i'm tired. I went to grab my drink and he awkwardly went to take his drink too. It's really fun to dance with you Ailee. *laughs* yeah hahah i think so too. Soonly its going to be 3-4pm soon.

Hoseok's POV

After the dancing things started to get a bit awkward.. I wanted to practice dance a little while more so I asked Ailee to rest a while & we'll get going. Meanwhile when I'm practicing to my songs , Ailee stood up and practiced at another side of the practice room.

* 40 mins later *

We're finally done practicing and me & ailee packed up & went out. Where do you wanna go next? Ailee asked. Swimming? How about that? Yeah its alright. //ps hoseok prepared a surprise *^*// It was just a 5 mins walk away from the pool and not telling ailee i booked the whole swimming pool for a surprise *kekeke* We reached there 5 mins later and we went to change our clothes seperately. Meanwhile i rushed down to prepare the things im doing and when Ailee came out.. Hoseok what are you doing? WAITWAIT CLOSE YOUR EYES. wae? what are you doing? -ailee. dont ask first ok just do as i say i replied. meanwhile when ailee is blindfolded i said we're going into the water!! i'll look out for you dont worry. Later in the water when i tap your hands you can take off the blindfold okay? Okay.. Slowly Ailee entered the water and i stood infront of her..

//ps: hey guys! mianhae :-( i have not been updating often bc of school i'm pretty busy. here's a new chap for y'll :-) thanks for all the reads :D loves xo//