023 - Good News

--------------------------------------------------
note for readers : THANK YOU SO MUCH for da almost 130 views ㅠㅠ It's just been a few days & It's been increasing pretty fast. Do comment on how you all think of my story in certain parts. I'm prolly trying to publish another story but this story ' ' Knowing Bangtan ' I guess will be pretty much chaps & I'll try to finish this before publishing another. Hope you like it thanks so much again! (:
--------------------------------------------------

Ailee's POV

I'm so excited to tell Amb what happened jinjja. I turned & drove to Amb house. Soonly after driving for 30 mins , I've reached Amb's voiddeck so I went up to her house. As I'm reaching her house I slowly walked & knocked her door wanting to give her a surprise. *knockknock*

Ailee's POV

Who's that I thought. Amb opens door WAAAAA Ailee you're finally here. Yeah I'm here hehehe. Lemme take a rest first I'm so exhausted. Just now I went to BigHit. You know what happened yesterday is after you left , I took all my stuffs & went to the toilet. While I was walking there , I've to walk pass the backstage & I SAW HOSEOK. He smiled at me & said aren't you the army that came to the stage? I WAS SO SHOCKED JINJJA & I said Yeaaa.. I'm. You recognised me? Yeah haha. Hoseok said. I need to go to the washroom I said apologising to him. I was so nervous omg. I can't imagine I actually talked to hoseok privately. After that when I was waiting for a taxi , he approached me again , he tapped on my shoulder & asked me if I wanna take the car with Bangtan because at that time I didnt bring my umbrella. You know he's so sweet & caring ㅠㅠㅠ WHAT YOU'RE SO LUCKY *cries* HE TALKED TO YOU & OFFERED YOU HOME GOD. So what happened next? So he went to meet all the members and came back saying to me that his manager hyung didnt allow me to take his car with him because he's worried of the fans. Wow.. It's like a drama man. Amb said Yeah HAHAHA. god you're so lucky you know. Talking to hoseok privately is like a dream.