040 - What is this?

Ailee's POV

what.. what is hoseok even doing? why did he blindfold me? i thought. there's so many things in my mind right now.. suddenly hoseok tapped my hand & i removed the blindfold in the water. I was stunned by what I've saw.. " Will you be my girlfriend Ailee? " cardboard inside a glass. Hoseok smiled ,grabbed my hand & pointed to the cardboard he made. I blushed so badly I'm not even joking and I was uncertain so he pulled me along the pool.. It was all full of stones and all the things he've prepared under the pool. He carried me up & laughed. I was so speechless and he laughed at my face and said i bet you didnt think of this. I prepared it all long ago and I'm just waiting for this day *cringes* Would you be my girlfriend? Before I could say anything hoseok grabbed my hands and kissed me.. I didnt break the kiss and continued. Suddenly hoseok carried me and pulled me up the pool. Ya I didnt agree why did you do all this? I said jokingly. Oh really? You dont want me? You've kissed me you know. *smirks* You're mine already. I blushed and ran away to the bench. And suddenly hoseok grabbed me & said you're not running anywhere okay you're mine , jung hoseok's. Wae dont make me blush jinjja. I said. Here he is again he kissed me once again passionately. I've chosen the right guy he's such a nice guy man, he's so romantic and lovely.

Hoseok's POV

I was so happy Ailee didnt reject me. I thought she didnt feel the same way. I piggybacked her to where our bags are and there's another surprise keke. Wha... Whats this again she blushed. It's all yours hehehe. She was so shocked and she hugged me so tightly. Thank you for all this hoseok I really cant imagine how much you've done for me. I love you so much. MY WISH IS GRANTED SHE SAID I LOVE YOU i thought in my head. *laughs* yeah i'd never leave you baby. She cried and broke the hug , you know what i wanna tell everyone that you're my boyfriend and definitely the best one that nobody has. I laughed cheekily.

*fastforward to outside the pool*

We went to our car and I drove ailee home. Meanwhile in the car, she was just quiet and looks like she's so shocked. Wae? why are you so quiet? I'm ... so shocked tht you've done so many things for me so suddenly. I'm really thankful that I have you as my boyfriend. After 15 mins, i've reached ailee's house. She took off her seatbelt and said thank you for all this , i love you hoseok and kissed me on the lips and open the door.. Wait.. I pulled her back as she is going out and kissed her once again. I closed my eyes as we kissed thinking about the things that happened just now & how happy she was. I put my hands on her neck while kissing. After a few secs she broke the kiss and waved goodbye and went off.