[8]

Harry's POV:
Harry opened the door to his common room at the time when he usually left. He just wanted to walk to the place where he and Draco where going to be doing their lesson, when he saw him casually leaning against the wall. "Hey, Draco, what are you doing here?" He asked, slightly confused. Draco looked up from what ever he had been examining. "Waiting for you of course" he said with a slight smile. "Ok. But usually you don't pick me up either," Harry said, still slightly confused. "Well dear Harry. Today is not usually. We are going to work in the ROR," he replied with a cheeky grin. Harry did not know what that meant but still followed the Slytherin.

"So Harry. Today, I was told, we are going to be doing an ageing potion," Draco said, waving the potions book in front of his nose.
"Okay. What do we need," Harry asked.

"Don't worry. I've got everything layed out," Draco said. Harry felt slightly uncomfortable. Draco was acting so... weird he did not understand.

They started their potion and everything went well. When they where finished, Harry prepared a little vile for Professor Slughorn to check.

"Harry before you go I'd like to go somewhere with you," Draco said grabbing his hand. "Okay," Harry said cheerfully and followed him.

They walked past Gryffindor common room to a little broom cupboard. Draco opened the door and led Harry inside.

"Harry, do you like me?" Draco asked closing the door. It was very tight. Draco was only an inch or so away from him.
"Yes," Harry said. "You're my friend"

Draco chuckled slightly.
"Yes. But, Harry, I mean do you like me?" He asked moving closer.
"I don't know what you mean," Harry said.
This was not Draco. Draco didn't make Harry feel so uncomfortable. Or did he?

"I think you do. Because I like you. And with like I mean really like," he said.
"I still don't understand," Harry said, trying to back away but only pressing himself against the wall.

"I'll help you to," Draco said. And then he kissed him. Harry thought it felt nice at first. But then it started to feel wrong. Very wrong.

Harry pulled away.
"Draco. I don't think this is right," Harry said gasping for air.
"But I do," Draco said trying to kiss him again but Harry pushed him away.
"I'm going to bed now," Harry said and ran away from Draco.

He ran untill he reached his common room. He screamed the password and ran straight up to bed.

Draco's POV:
Harry was ten minutes late. It was fine. Just normally he was never late. He had been waiting in their usual classroom.

'Ok if he doesn't come in fifteen minutes I'll go and check on him,' he thought to himself.

5,10,20 minutes passed and still no sign of him. Draco was starting to get worried. He started walking towards Gryffindor common room. And he waited there. But Harry never came.

10 minutes before their lesson should have ended he went to bed. Harry had either forgotten to come or he did not want to.

Draco woke up in the middle of the night. He was hearing voices from downstairs.
He crept to the door and listened.

"When did you make the Polujuice Potion, Pansy?" It was Blaise's voice.
"Oh. I started ages ago. It took really long but it was so worth it. He'll never speak to Draco again," Pansy said.

"Good. But you had to kiss him," Blaise said sounding discusted.
"I know. Pretty discusting right? But it was worth it," she said.
"Now Draco is mine forever," she added and Blaise laughed.

"Potter will never speak to Draco again," Blaise said still laughing.
Draco opened the door.

At the bottom of the stairs he saw Blaise and himself.
"Pansy," he wispered angrilly.

Then he rushed down the stairs.
"Pansy what the bloody hell did you do?" He screamed. Pansy looked scared.

"I... well kinda got rid of Potter for you," she said her voice getting higher.
"Pansy. I hate you. Get out of my way," Draco shouted and pushed her against the wall.

He ran down empty corridors but then decided the astronomy tower would calm him down.

He climbed the long staircase.
But at the top stood Harry. And he was crying.

A/N: I'm near 400 views and I'm really exited. Thanks so much. I really hate myself for this chapter though. I'll try and update soon.