[29]

WARNING!: THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED! (ok non of my chapters are)

Ron's POV (1st Person)

Hermione was worried sick. Harry had been missing for three days now already. I knew where he was. But I just couldn't bring myself to tell them.

"Ron, Hermione, please get the table ready," Mum shouted. Since Harry left she was always so nervous.
"Yes, Mrs Weasley," Hermione replied and I heard her walk past my bedroom door.

Since Harry left there was an Order meeting almost daily. Fred, George, Ginny, Hermione and I mostly heard them talk about Harry and how to find out where he is.

"Ron!" Mum called up again and I groaned. "Coming, Mum"

-------------------------------------

After Dinner most of the other Order members arrived. Fred and George got the extendable ears so that we could listen to their conversation. Because even we wanted to find out where Harry could be. I doubt that Harry is still at Malfoy's place. He either left because Malfoy's parents found out or because that git loved him after all and wanted him to be safe. Either way, he still hadn't come back to us. And I was worried about my best friend.

Harry's POV:

After Draco had sent Harry away, he had no clue where to go. It was either going back to the Weasley's and beeing treated like a little troublemaker who couldn't look after himself ( A/N which is kinda what Harry is) or going into hiding where he would have nobody to talk to.

Harry decided to go into hiding. There was a forest near Malfoy Manor so he decided that it would be the safest place to stay for now.

---------------------------------

He had now been staying in his hiding place for three days.
He got out a piece of parchment to write a letter to Ron and Hermione.

Dear Ron and maybe Hermione if he shows this to you,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine. I'm not at DM's place anymore. I have gone into hiding. Sadly, I cannot tell you where exactly I am since I don't really have a clue myself. I hope you guys are okay. And I hope that Mrs Weasley and the Order aren't too worried about me. I promise that you'll hear from me more often in the future.
Harry

Oh. My. God. This is the shortest chapter I have EVER written in my entire life. I. Am. Sorry!!! Also, Ron's POV... that's new. Buuut I hope you enjoyed this short, shitty and quickly written chapter even if it is so short, shitty and quickly written. Okay all my chapters are quickly written. But I'm on the bus rn and it's hard to find inspiration for a Drarry fanfic on the BUS I mean come on. Also, I know that there is someone looking at my phone and that person is standing right behind me. I CAN SEE YOU!! Okay good he looked away...
Sorry for taking ages to like write this but school is killing me. And one more thing. Thanks to all the lovely people who comment on my story. Every time I see a new comment I get so happy and exited. Even though I might not have replied to your comment I have DEFINITELY (spelled correctly? Idk) read it and smiled because of it for days.
Love you guys
Larissa