[45]

Harry's POV:

As planned, Harry and Draco met up in the astronomy tower that night to talk.

"What did you want to talk about?" Draco asked as he sat down on the floor next to Harry.

"Professor Dumbledore told me some things about... well, about Voldemort. I'm the one who has to kill him basically or he's the one who has to kill me," Harry started and then proceeded to tell Draco about the horcruxes.

"That's rough," was the first thing Draco said.
"So what are you going to do?"

Harry swallowed.
"I have to go looking for them I suppose. I can't let Voldy kill me can I. What would you do without me?" He laughed quietly but his smile quickly faded.

"You know I have to do this alone, right, Draco?" He said quietly and Draco nodded.

"Yeah but we'll figure something out. Father won't find me and neither will Voldemort. I'll be fine as long as you promise to kill Voldemort."

Harry nodded.
"There's one more thing... Professor Dumbledore told me that he's found a horcrux. I'm going to go with him to get it."

Draco remained silent for a bit.
"But it's dangerous..." he said after a while.

Harry sat up and looked at him.
"I know but if I don't go I'll never find out how to destroy the horcruxes. This is important, not just for me but for everyone."

"Yeah but you're always the one putting yourself in danger, Harry. I'm worried, alright? What if you die? What if Voldemort finds you?"

Harry sighed, rolling his eyes slightly.
"I will die if I don't go. You're just going to have to live with the fact that we're all in danger, no matter where we go. Besides, I thought you understood my situation."

Draco looked away.
"Just let Dumbledore go on his own. He's an old man he'll die soon anyway so it doesn't matter. Stay here!"

Harry stood up quickly, shocked.
"How can you say that!? Dumbledore is great he-... Whatever! I'm going and you can't change my mind."

He left the astronomy tower quickly, leaving Draco behind. Draco's attitude made Harry angry. Maybe being close to him was the wrong decision after all...

HELLO I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD. I know this chapter is so suppeerrrr boring but I will update tomorrow. I wanted to make it more exciting with some tension between Harry and Draco.
More updates are coming soon and I'm sorry for the hiatus.
Love you all
-Larissa