I changed my mind a little [12]

Actually I am updating

Harry's POV
It was official now. Well not really. But we didn't tell anyone because how weird would it be to stop beeing friends and a few hours later be a couple.

We ignored each other in public and met in the ROR at night. It was nearly Christmas anyway so most people would be going home.

Harry and Draco had decided to both stay at Hogwarts and spend more time with each other.

"Harry. Come on, mate, it's the last day of school," Ron practically shouted in the morning.

"Wow, Ron. Normally I'm the one to get up first," Harry moaned and stretched.
"Yeah well. It's Christmas soon and I can't wait," Ron said.

Harry got changed quickly and went down to breakfast with his friends Ron and Hermione.

They walked past Draco and his friends and Harry smiled a little. Draco returned the smile and continued eating his breakfast.

"Hermione, anything new in the Daily Prophet?" Ron asked. Hermione shook her head. She turned over the page.

"Merlins beard," she shouted suddenly.
"What's wrong, Hermione?" Harry asked looking at the Prophet over her shoulder.

"It's about Sirius," she said sadly.
Harry formed an 'O' with his lips and went back to his food.

Hermione looked at him sadly.
"Do you want to hear what it says?" She asked.
Harry shook his head and blinked the tears away.

Hermione nodded and started talking to Ron. Harry left the Hall and walked outside. He needed some fresh air.

Then he heard someone shouting his name. He ignored. He wanted to be alone.

The voice got louder and he recognized Ginny.
"Harry, are you okay?" She asked.
Harry nodded.

"You don't seem okay though, Harry. You know you can tell me. Is it Sirius?" She asked.

Harry didn't say or do anything at first. How could she know? But then it was rather obvious.

Then he nodded.
Ginny smiled slightly and hugged him.
Harry didn't really want her company but the hug felt good. It made him feel slightly happier again.

"Shall we go back inside? It's getting cold," he said to Ginny and she nodded.

Draco's POV

He had hugged the Weasley girl. It was just a hug but it made Draco feel so jealous. Harry was his......

A/N
I changed my mind and updated after all. I just really want to reach 1k views before 2016. I'm still doing a Christmas special. Happy Christmas :*