[38]

Draco's POV:

"When are we there?" Harry asked for the millionth time. Draco was starting to get annoyed.

"Soon, Harry, don't be impatient," he replied and concentrated on flying again.

"Okay," Harry replied.
"I'm cold," he said after a few seconds.

Draco rolled his eyes.
"I told you that you should have worn one of my jackets. But you said no," he said a little louder.

"Well I didn't know that it would be this cold back then, did I?" Harry said and Draco could just mentally see him pout.

"For Merlin's sake, we're almost there?" Draco said and started to fly lower.

"How long is almost?" Harry asked.

"Right about... now," Draco said and his feet touched the floor.
Harry stumbled a little and held on to Draco's shoulders for support.

They were standing in front of a fairly big house with a massive black door and dark windows. It looked quite scary from the ouside, given that it was not in the best shape and in the middle of the woods.

"This is where we're going to hide?" Harry asked with a slight tone of disgust in his voice.

"Don't conplain. Would you rather get killed?" Draco said while getting an old, rusty key out of his pocket.

He did not receive an answer to that question.

They both entered and Draco locked the door behind them.

"No offence, Draco, but do you think that an old, rusty muggle lock will keep a load of Deatheaters from barging in? Because I highly doubt that that door could hold even someone leaning against it with-" Harry said but Draco cut him off.

"I'm not that stupid. There's protective enchantments. Where do you think I went when my parents where all evil with me? Exactly. And that place had to be safe," Draco said and walked down the hall.

Harry followed, a little confused by Draco's sass.
They entered a room with a lovely couch, a table and even a fireplace. It looked quite comfortable and it was beautifully decorated.

"Wow, you did this all yourself?" Harry asked sitting down on the couch.

"Well, yes, I did. Do you like it? I was very young when I decorated it so my taste has changed a little but if you don't like it I totally understand-"

He was cut off by Harry.
"It's wonderful, Draco," Harry said and put an arm around Draco.

They were silent for a moment.
"You know, I just imagined us living in a house together. That would be so nice. Married, maybe a couple of kids-" Harry said and Draco slapped his arm.

"For Merlin's sake, Harry. You are being chased by Deatheaters and all you can think about is having kids? You are unbelieveable," he said but couldn't conceal the grin that was slowly spreading on his face.

"Oh, come on. I know you like the idea-" Harry said and tried to kiss Draco but he pushed him away.

"Not now, Potter, it's late. Go to bed," Draco replied and chuckled.

"Fine," Harry replied and left the room to find the bedroom.
Draco didn't move. He just stared at the spot where Harry had been standing. Saying that he didn't like the idea of a future with Harry would have been a lie.