[10] (finally)

Draco's POV:

Draco stepped out of the common room to go to the Great Hall. He walked down the corridors. It was early, so naturally there weren't many people about. Draco entered the Hall and sat down at the Slytherin table. He was trying to avoid Harry. He hadn't replied to Draco's letter; he probably wanted nothing to do with him.

Draco looked over to the Gryffindor table. Harry was sitting with the back to him. Dravo swore under his breath. Harry looked over to him and their eyes met for a second. They both looked away quickly.

The rumor of Harry and Draco not beeing friends had spread quickly. People where looking at him oddly. Mostly concerned but sometimes simpathetic or angry.

Obviously nobody knew how exactly it had happened.

Draco ran down to the dungeons. It was late. Potions had started two minutes ago and Snape was not the kind of person who missed the chance of giving someone detention.

"You are late, Mr Malfoy, sit down," he said as Draco entered the dimly lit room.
"How about next to... Let's see. Mr Potter perhaps?" Snape said and smirked.

Draco sat down as far away as possible from Harry, who eyed him curiously.
Draco didn't look nor speak to Harry the whole lesson.

It felt odd sitting next to the boy he loved. Who ignored him.

A/N
So short AGAIN. I am terribly sorry.
But thx for 700 views. I don't really deserve them because I update so unregularly (did I even spell that correctly?) Thank you so much though