[11]

Harry's POV:

'Should I go or not,' Harry thought. Draco was probably already waiting. Or he was already gone because he thought Harry wouldn't come.

Harry looked out of the window. It was raining heavily. And the weather pretty much reflected Harry's mood. But he still went.

He grabbed his invisibility cloak and slipped out of Gryffindor common room. It was extremely empty in the castle. Most people where probably in their common rooms.

As soon as Harry stepped out into the rain he was soaked. So he folded his cloak and hid it in a bush. It would be safe and it wouldnt get too wet.

It was foggy so he couldn't see if there was anyone standing by the lake.
'Please let him be there,' Harry hoped.

He walked over to the lake and before he could even stop he was standing in the water.
'Bloody fog'

"Harry?" It was Draco. He was there after all.
"Draco?" Harry said. His voice failed and he coughed.

He heard footsteps to his left and soon he saw Draco walking over to him.

"Did you come here to yell at me or do you forgive me?" He asked.

"I guess I do forgive you. And believe you. About Pansy and all..." Harry's voice sounded colder than he wanted it to.

Draco had obviously heard it too because he just nodded.

"I have to know. Was it true? What you said," Harry asked, looking into Draco's eyes.
He nodded.

Harry looked away.
He could hear Draco coming over to him and he felt him standing next to himself.

"Yeah, it is true. What I said about you. That... you know. I like you more than the average person would like another guy," he said, sounding embarassed.

Harry finally looked at him.
He smiled slightly.

"Me too, Draco. Me too"