[23]

Draco's POV

Draco hoped that Harry was safe. With his friends. Protected by a bunch of protective enchantments.

But he still had the feeling that Harry was in danger. And he wanted to be with him so badly.
He's safe though. He'll just be in more danger with me! He thought.

*

Voldemort called another meeting that night.
"As you all may have heard, Harry Potter has escaped... again," he added, more to himself.

"He was rescued by the Order of the Phoenix," he said and looked up. He looked extremely angry.
"Now, I want each and every one of you to try and locate headquarters from the Order of the Phoenix. Especially you, Pius, Yaxley... Most of the known Order members have and still work at the Ministry of Magic. And I want you to bring them to me. Draco, you know what you have to do. For those of you who don't know, Draco is probably the one with the most important task. Do you want to tell everyone what you have to do?" He said and smiled evilly.

Draco shook his head, looking down.
"Draco is going to get rid of the most important member of the Order for us. Albus Dumbledore..." he said and laughed a little.

"This meeting had ended!" He then added and disapparated.

Draco slowly stood up from his chair. His mother came to him.
"Draco, as soon as you go back to school I want you to be very careful. Even now. Dumbledore is a very powerful wizard a-" she said but Draco cut her off.
"I know, mother," he just said.
"Severus agreed to maybe help you a little with your task," she wispered, her eyes filled with tears.
"I don't need his help. I, alone, was chosen for this. I already have a plan!" He wisper shouted and walked up to his room.