[48]

A/N: This is not edited.

Harry's POV:
A few months later

He hadn't seen Draco in all the time he had been searching for the remaining Horcruxes. He had gone from place to place with Ron and Hermione, but so far they hadn't found anything.

All three of them were staying together in the woods, a place where they thought they would be protected from everyone who was searching for them but especially searching for Harry.

Harry hadn't been feeling well at all the past few days.
His scar was almost always throbbing and bad dreams had become a regular for him.

"We're going to have to figure out where to look next..." Ron had taken the responsibility of leading the group since Harry had gotten distant.

"I'm telling you... We have to figure out what to do about the Elder Wand first!" Harry had only been talking about that for the past few days. He was absolutely certain that Voldemort wanted it, but he hadn't been able to convince Ron and Hermione yet.

Hermione sighed, not wanting to start this conversation again.
"Harry..."

He couldn't contain his anger anymore.
"No! I'm sure. We have to make sure Voldemort doesn't get it..."

He realized what he had just done. There was a taboo on Voldemort's name and he had just said it out loud. Everyone knew Harry was the only person brave enough to speak it and now he was in the Deatheaters trap.

-

Harry didn't like the feeling of his swollen eyes at all. He could hardly see and he had absolutely no idea where they were going. His scar was still throbbing and it was getting worse because of the Deatheaters he suspected.

When his vision started to get a little better, he could see they were getting closer to dark gates.
He was relieved for a moment. It seemed like Voldemort's wasn't around.

Inside, what turned out to be Malfoy Manor the only thing he could think about was Draco. He hadn't seen him for such a long time and he wasn't sure if he would reveal his identity or not after what had happened because he would definitely be able to recognise him.

"Draco... Think hard! It's him, isn't it?" Lucius Malfoy kept trying to convince Draco to just say it was Harry.

Draco looked extremely uncomfortable.
He wasn't saying anything at all and tried not to look at Harry.

Draco's POV:

Of course he knew it was him. Harry Potter, his love whom he had not seen for such a long time.

"I can't be sure.." he never would admit that it was them. Bellatrix would probably freak out and call the Dark Lord straight away.

"Think Draco! You know him... You've known him, you can recognise Potter!" his father continued. His reputation was already at the end and if he was the one who had Harry Potter captured at his house, The Dark Lord would surely have some respect, if you could even call it that, for him.

"I can't be sure, father" Draco repeated again and looked at the ground.

His father was now absolutely fuming. Bellatrix kept trying to convince everyone that they should just call the Dark Lord because he would surely know.

"No, Bellatrix! We don't know if it's him... Lock them up for now" Lucius was already turning around.

"I'll do it father," Draco got up, holding his wand at the side of Harry's neck.
"Follow me..."

They went down to what would be the dungeon of Malfoy Manor.
Draco didn't say a word but he felt like he should at least apologise.
He opened the door to one of the cells, so it looked.

"Get in..." He looked at Harry first.
He still looked horrible. His face didn't look like his own and Draco would love nothing more than to just see him as himself again.

Ron and Hermione were being less cooperative but he managed to get both of them inside.
"Harry..."he wispered as quietly as he could.
"I'm sorry..."