[9]

Draco's POV:

It broke his heart to see Harry like this. The love of his life crying because of PANSY!

"Harry," he croaked but his voice failed. Harry turned around.
"Go away," he yelled.

"Harry, you don't understand. It wasn't me-" Draco started but Harry interrupted him.
"I don't care, Malfoy, go away. I'm canceling our potion lessons. You scare me. This whole time I thought you actually liked me but- But I guess I was wrong. And I guess I was wrong about our friendship working out. Because we can never be friends," Harry said, his voice getting stronger with every word he said. He actually meant it.

"Harry, just listen to me. It wasn't me who did all that! It was Pansy. She's jeallous and... You know what? Why am I even explaining! You don't believe me anyway. For a second I thought we where friends. For a second I thought that I actually loved you. And I don't know why I'm telling you this but I still do. I know you think it was me. But I guess we should have some space. From friendship, potion lessons and all," and with those words Draco left him. It broke his heart but it was better.

Harry's POV:

(*mind battle*)

I don't believe him

But it sounded so convincing. You love him. It wasn't him it was Pansy.

No it wasn't! It was Malfoy the little git. How could I have believed our friendship would ever work out?!

But it did. And it was nice. I had the feeling I could tell him everything. He helped me. Not just with potions but with... life.

Oh shut up. Stop beeing so sentimental. He was and will forever remain a racist and arrogant git.

But he loved me. He told me. And I loved him too. Go after him and appologise.

No

Go

No!

Go!

NO!

GO AFTER HIM!

'Fine,' Harry thought and started running.
"Draco," he shouted. No answer. "Draco come on. I want to appologise. I promise," he screamed, still running. No answer.

He ran through the whole castle but couldn't find Draco. Then he went back to Gryffindor Common room. He sat down in one of the big chairs. He soon fell asleep.

(*Dream*)

"Harry wait," Draco said. Harry turned around. "I love you," he wispered. "Real or not real?" Harry asked (A/N get it? *wink* *wink* *wispers* PEETA)
"Real," Draco replied. Then suddenly Harry heard a loud noise. It was like someone tapping on a window. Then again.
"Shut up," he said.

Then he woke up. He rubbed his eyes. "Tap tap tap," the noise again. Harry looked towards the window. It was a big black owl with emerald eyes.
He quickly opened the window and ripped the note off the owls leg.

Dear Harry,
I'm sorry about everything. It really wasn't my fault. I promise.
I can understand if you hate me. I would if I where you. Meet me at midnight at the lake if you still care about me.
DM

A/N
Sorry that it's so short but I just REALLY wanted to update. I haven't updated in a while so I just wanted to post this as quickly as possible. More Updates soon.
Love ya
Drarryshipper7