[24]

Harry's POV:

Harry was still flying when it started getting darker. The Order was probably worried but he didn't really care. He felt sick and tired of being the little boy everyone has to look out for. Although he was the only one who could actually defeat Lord Voldemort. So he flew back to Malfoy Manor to do exactly that.

Suddenly he heard someone behind him. Someone on a broom. And that person was following him. He looked around but nobody was there.
Suddenly he heard a voice underneath him.
"Harry, what the hell are you doing?" It was Ron. Harry looked down.
"It's none of your business, Ron," he said and tried to go faster.

"Harry, wait," Ron called but Harry didn't slow down.
"You can't do this on your own. Whatever it is, I am more than willing to help you. I'm sure Hermione is too. You know she always has the best ideas!" He said and was now flying next to Harry.

"That's exactly what I don't want though, Ron," Harry answered. "You and Hermione constantly having to help me out with every tiny little thing I do. Besides, I am the one who has to fight Voldemort in the first place," he added. Ron flinched at the name.

"Harry, I-" Ron started but Harry cut him off. "Who was the one who had to fight him off in the Ministry? Me. Who was the one who kept having nightmares and still has them to this day? Me! Who is the one Dumbledore is giving private lessons to? Me and do you know why? Because he knows what I have to do. Because Dumbledore is the only person who really knew him as a child, Ron. And he is helping me defeat him. Without Dumbledore I'd be about as close to defeat him as you are to finally ask Hermione out," he said angrilly.

"Hey that..." Ron said and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Then he remembered that he was about 100 feet above the ground and quickly grabbed hold of his broom again.
"Harry, I understand. But you can't face him alone!" Ron said.

Harry rolled his eyes. "If you think I'm coming back, you're wrong," he said firmly.
"You don't have to come back. Just please don't do anything stupid," he said and smiled a little.
"Like what?" Harry said, still sounding slightly annoyed.

"Like trying to conquer Voldemort when you clearly aren't ready yet. Dumbledore said it himself," Ron said knowingly.
"Ugh. Fine," Harry said.
Ron smirked a little.
"I won't tell anyone where you're going but where exactly are you going?"

"I'm going to Draco's place," Harry answered. Ron looked shocked. "But Voldemort must be there almost daily, Harry. You can't!" He said.
"I'm sorry, Ron. You promised not to tell anyone. Draco will keep me hidden," Harry said and with those words he left Ron hovering in the air, not knowing what exactly just happened.