[49]

Harry's POV:

They had been in their cell at Malfoy Manor for quite some time now. All Harry could do was think about Draco's words. Had he heard him correctly?

He heard someone come back. He didn't bother to look up because he could already see the familiar blonde hair out of the corner of his eye.

He heard the loud door open.
"You!"

He had to look up now. Draco was pointing at him.
"They want you to come.." he briefly looked at the others. "Alone."

Hermione gave him a warning look and shook her head but there wasn't much Harry could do to resist. He stood up slowly as good as he could and Draco grabbed his wrist before he could think about doing anything else.

They exited the dungeon and walked, not down the path he had come through earlier, but down a different path that seemed like it would just lead further into the dungeon.

Once they weren't in hearing distance of the cell anymore, Draco finally spoke.
"Harry, please... I know you heard what I said earlier. He didn't give me a choice, you know that"

He stood and looked at Harry. Tears were starting to fill his eyes as all the feelings he had kept bottled up started to resurface. All the stress and pain he had been going through especially making Harry hate him was finally becoming too much.

"He threatened to kill you, my family a-and I didn't know what to do.. After not doing what I was asked everyone was already mad enough at me just imagine what they would have done if I would have done nothing at all.."

Harry couldn't help but feel sorry for Draco. The situation he was put it could not have been easy for him but he was still too bitter and too heartbroken to be able to forgive him completely.
"You're really selfish, Draco"

More tears were spilling out of the other boys eyes as all he could do was nod.
"I know. I know but please forgive me I- I can't take all this anymore. I want to leave.."

Harry slowly put his hands on Draco's shoulders.
"You can't. Listen to me..."
He pulled him closer and started to whisper something into his ear.

Please read!!!
A/N: I can't really believe people are still reading this... This story is so messy and I never wanted it to be this angsty and now I don't know how to save it so give me some time to try and figure out the ending because right now I have no clue at all... Kinda mad at myself so please please please message me ideas because all I wanted was this to be a fluffy, cute Drarry fanfic but now here we are I guess...