[43]

Warning: I have not corrected this chapter because I wanted to upload as quickly as possible. Please ignore the typos and just read as if it was all perfect. Thank you :)

Harry's POV:

The next day, Harry woke up in his dormitory just like every other school day. He was awake before everyone else so he got dressed quickly and quietly so that he wouldn't wake them.

On his way to the great hall he saw Draco.

"Morning," he said quietly.
"Oh, hi. Weird isn't it? Going to school again as if nothing happened," Draco said and Harry nodded.
"Yeah. Do Zabini and Parkinson know you're back?" Harry asked, trying to make the situation less awkward.
"No. Why would I tell them?" Draco said said and rolled his eyes.
Harry shrugged. "Figured they were your friends," he replied.

"Nah," Draco said and put an arm around Harry. "How about we have breakfast quick so that we have enough time left before lessons start?"
Harry nodded and they went to get breakfast.

The day went by fast for Harry. He was slightly curious that Professor Dumbledore had want to meet him again that night, but he didn't really think about it.
He focused on his lessons, ignored the stared and questions from his classmates and visited Hagrid with Ron and Hermione in their break.
Hagrid had heard all about what had happened and didn't ask any questions.

After all his lessons had ended he sat in Gryffindor common room with Ron and Hermione until his meeting with Dumbledore.

"By the way, Harry, does Draco know that you're meeting Dumbledore again tonight?" Ron asked, after finishing his second chocolate frog.
"No, I forgot to tell him actually," Harry answered and picked a weirdly coloured Bertie Bots every flavour bean.
"Well you better get going. It's nearly time," Hermione said, looking up from her book.

"Yeah, mate. Tell us what Dumbledore said afterwards," Ron added.
Harry nodded.
"Bye, guys," he replied and left the common room.

When he came to the door of Dumbledore's office, he knocked.
"Come in," he heard the voice of Dumbledore. He entered the office and closed the door behind him.
"Ah, Harry. Yes, I believe I wanted to tell you something important. Sit down."

(Ok now Harry finds out about the Horcruxes. Let's just say that while Harry was gone Dumbledore managed to get the memory of Slughorn and he already knows about the Horcruxes. It just all goes a little faster than in the actual books. They look at the memory and talk about it after bla bla bla you know the story. Dumbledore tells him that he thinks he knows where a Horcrux is and that Harry can come with him. He tells him to meet him again the next week so that they can go together. I know this is really different from the book, I'm sorry but it will all make sense in the end I promise. And let's also say that Harry doesn't cast Sectumsempra on Draco that would not really fit into the story. However, he does find out about the spell just like in the book but he doesn't use it. Snape still somehow finds out that he has the book and get's mad so that the plot doesn't change too much)

After the meeting with Dumbledore it was already late. When he got back to the common room it was empty.
He was also very exhausted so he made himself a promise that he would tell them in their Charm lesson the next morning and went to sleep.