[39]

*WARNING: contains a little bit of fluff*
Harry's POV:

Harry woke up the next morning tangled in the blanket. It took a moment for him to remember what situation him and Draco were in.
He was hungry so he tried to wake Draco who was still sleeping beside him.

"Draco," he said but it came out like a wisper. He cleared his throat.
"Draco, babe, wake up," he said a little louder.
Draco just pulled the blanket over his head.

Then Harry had an idea. They may be in a life threatening situation but that wouldn't stop him from having a good time with his boyfriend.

He silently got out of bed and ripped the blanket off.
Draco moaned in discomfort and rolled up into a ball.

"Are you serious? You're like a cat," Harry commented and chuckled.
"Go away, Harry, I need my sleep," Draco said, lazily waving his hand in Harry's direction.

Harry got back into bed and cuddled up to Draco.
"I'm hungry," he said and put his arms around Draco, pulling him closer.

"Then make breakfast!"
"I don't know where you put the food"
"Then look"

Harry frowned.
"Oh come on I thought we could make breakfast together," he said and pouted as Draco opened his eyes.

"Merlin, fine! You spoiled brat," Draco said and chuckled as he got out of bed and ran his hands through his hair.

Harry grinned and they made their way to the kitchen.
"What exactly were you thinking about when you said breakfast, Harry?" Draco asked.

"How about pancakes?" Harry asked while getting the things he needed.
"I've never made pancakes myself,"Draco said and watched Harry in awe.

"I'll show you," Harry said and started. Draco watched him with great interest. But soon enough he got a little bored so he snaked his arms around Harry's waist from behind.

"Babe, what are you doing? I'm cooking," Harry said with a slight blush on his face. "Plus, what if moldy Voldy walks in right now and sees us like this?"

Draco shrugged.
"That won't stop me from spending some quality time with my lovely boyfriend," he replied and kissed Harry's cheek which just made him blush even more.

Harry chuckled.
"Very well," he said and continued making their breakfast with Draco watching over his shoulder.

...

"All done," Harry said and carried the plate with pancakes to the dining room.
"I still can't get over how nice this house is though, Draco. If we weren't being hunted I'd actually consider living here forever with you," He added.

Draco smiled.
"That would be really nice," he replied.
Before he could sot down Harry grabbed his arm.

"Thank you for doing this. I know it would be easier for you if you obeyed your father," he said quietly.

"It's nothing, Harry, I've told you before-" Draco started but Harry cut him off with a kiss.

"I just feel like I don't thank you enough," he said and sat down to eat their freshly made pancakes.

A/N:
Hi everyone. I know it's weird to post a fluff chapter when Harry and Draco are kinda being hunted by Voldy but I felt like it. Sorry for being inactive. But I will have much more time to post now since I don't have school.
Have a nice day!
~Larissa