[16]

Draco's POV:

"Wake up, Babe. Come on we'll be late for breakfast if you don't get up now. Besides, I want to show you something," someone said. Draco ignored.

"Nah. I'm not getting up. Not if it's so nice and warm and comfortable-" he started but was interrupted by Harry kissing his forehead.

"Come on, Draco. I understand you but still... Get up," Harry said.

Draco opened his eyes. He was most certainly not in his own bed. Everything was Red and Gold not Green and Silver.

He was in Harry's bed, in his dorm, in Gryffindor Common room. THE Harry Potter's bed.

Thank Merlin nobody else was in Harry's room at the present time.

Draco quickly showered, dressed and went down to the Great Hall with Harry. But many people had left for Christmas and that was a good thing.

They ate their food. There where only about fifty students in the whole school, nobody really payed attention to them.

"Are you finished, Dray?" Harry asked.
"Dray? Is that some sort of new nickname you've invented?" Draco asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes and hurry up I want to show you something. Remember me asking you if you wanted to do something special for new Years eve? Well, we are," Harry explained.

Draco nodded. "I'm done," he said and the two boys stood up and left the hall.

"We'll have to get our brooms first. Then we can go. Meet me here in five minutes with your broom," he said and started tunning towards Gryffindor tower.

"Why run if I have my wand?!" Draco said to himself, sounding confused.
"Accio Nimbus," he said.

After no time at all his broom came wizzing around the corner and he grabbed it.

He casually leaned against a wall, waiting for Harry to return.

Harry arrived about two minutes later with his broomstick in his hand, panting.

"Honestly, Harry, are you a wizard or not? You could of just summoned your Broom. You could of flown back on it at least," Draco muttered.

Harry rolled his eyes.
"Come on," he just said. Draco mounted his broom and followed Harry, high up above the grounds of Hogwarts.

They were flying towards Hogsmeade. Why Hogsmeade? Draco thought but didn't ask Harry. He probably had his reasons.

Expecting to land in the village, Draco flew a little lower but Harry just went right past it.

The journey took several more minutes and as Draco looked back, Hogwarts had already disappeared behind large trees.

As far as he knew the next Muggle village was about a mile away from their current position.

We're going to spend New Years eve with the Muggles? Draco thought. Oh no.

Just as he began to see the big Church that was at the edge of the village, Harry went lower. Draco followed.

Soon they where flying through the high trees that surrounded the village and Draco had no idea why Harry had picked this path because, most frankly, Draco couldn't see a thing.

He kept following Harry. It was getting darker and almost impossible for Draco to see. Then suddenly Harry was gone and Draco panicked...