[37]

Bellatrix' POV:

"My lord, do you really think it's necessary to kill Draco too? I mean-" Lucius said but he was cut off by Voldemort.

"Silence, Lucius," he spat and turned back to Bellatrix.

"You were saying, Bella?" He said.

Bellatrix cleared her throat and continued to speak.
"Well, since Potter is with Draco I think it would be easier to get to Draco first, my Lord. Simply continue like nothing happened. Invite him to more meetings and pretend to not know anything," she said, while looking at the dark Lord.

"I have thought about that myself, Bella, but, you see, Draco and Harry might already be on the run. As I understand it, Draco overheard one of our meetings the other night. We will have no problem tracking them down but I think it will be a little hard to, like you said, pretend to not know anything when Draco isn't even in the house," he said and smirked.

Bellatrix nodded and looked down at her hands.

"Any other ideas?" Voldemort said and looked around.
Nobody raised a hand and nobody started speaking.

"Very well. I think we will do it like I said then. Tracking them won't be a problem, of course. It's the killing we need to work on. But we will discuss this tomorrow. You may leave," he said and opened the door with a flick of his wand, indicating that he wanted everyone to leave as quickly as possible.

Voldemort's POV: (1st Person)

"Lucius, Narcissa and Bellatrix. I'd like you to stay a little while longer," I said.

When I saw the worried look on their faces I couldn't help but smile a little.
When everyone had finally left I started talking.

"I understand that Draco is part of your family," I said quietly.
"But I'm afraid I have no other choice as to kill him. He has betrayed us and he has broken the most important rule: stay away from Harry. He is a disgrace and deserves to die. Of course you think that too, don't you? You also think that Draco deserves to die after what he has done, am I correct?" I said.

Once again worried looks. Bellatrix nodded but Lucius and Narcissa hesitated a little before nodding too.

"Good," I said and smiled a little.
"Then I'm sure you have no problem with tracking them down yourself. You can kill Draco on the spot but bring Harry to me. I need to kill him myself, there is no other way. Now leave. We have to act quickly and I expect to see you at the same time tomorrow!"

They all left the room and when I was sure everyone was gone I disapparated.