[28]

Draco's POV:

"Here. Wear this," Narcissa said and handed Draco a black suit. Draco groaned. "Do I have to?" He said and took it.
"Yes," she said firmly. "Now get dressed"

Draco went to his bathroom, quickly got changed and made his hair look presentable. Shortly after that he heard a knock on the front door.

"Draco, darling why don't you get it," his mother shouted up the stairs. Draco rolled his eyes but obeyed his mother and opened the front door.

He recognised Mr and Mrs Greengrass and their two daughters, Astoria and Daphne.
"Good day, Mr and Mrs Greengrass," he said and shook their hands before opening the door for them two enter.

"Hi, Draco," Astoria and Daphne said in unison. He just nodded and led them to the dining room.

They sat down at the long table with the meal already there. Shortly afterwards Draco's parents walked in and greeted the guests.

Lucius and Mr Greengrass started a conversation about how things in the ministry were going. His mother and Mrs Greengrass talked about something else but Draco just sat there and ate silently.

"So, Draco, you are in your sixth year?" Mr Greengrass asked and sipped at his wine. Draco nodded.

Lucius glared at him.
"Um... I mean yes, I am," Draco corrected himself.

Mr Greengrass nodded and continued to eat after that. After having dessert, Lucius pulled Draco aside.
"How about you show Astoria and Daphne around?" He said.
"Fine," Draco replied bitterly.

"So, should I show you around?" He asked the two girls.
They both nodded and followed him into the garden. It was already dark and the stars looked absolutely beautiful.

'If only Harry was here,' Draco thought.

"Wow. It's lovely," Astoria said, sounding bored.
"Yes, it is," Daphne said with the same tone. Draco sighed.

"Look, I know you don't want to be here and neither do I. But can you at least pretend you're having fun so that my father won't kill me?" Draco asked, sounding pissed.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Daphne said.

Draco rolled his eyes. These girls were really making him mad.
"Oh I think you do. My parents forced me to do this. And both of you look extremely bored," Draco answered.

"Okay maybe you're right. But if you tell our parents we'll tell your parents about your affair with Harry Potter," Astoria said.
"We know that you're gay, Draco," Daphne said and smirked.

Draco swallowed.
"Okay, fine," Draco replied.
"But nobody says anything about Harry"

Okay... Probably the most boring chapter I've ever done. I'm sorry!! And I'm sorry for not updating so long. I have a lot going on with school and all. More updates coming soon.
Larissa