four.

"Dude-" Yoongi exclaimed loudly, "I have an idea,"

Jimin sighed, feeling bad that he was making Yoongi go through all of this for him. "What is it? Maybe we should just give up?"

Yoongi frowned and shook his head. "No, listen to me," Jimin looked over at Yoongi, giving him a chance.

"Okay, so I'll go home and grab a change of clothes for you, I'll tell mom that you're a close friend of mine and that you got jumped, she'll mostly help." Yoongi smiled, thinking his plan was a great idea.

"And I'm just gonna stay here?" Jimin asked, hoping the plan would work.

"No, you're coming with me," Yoongi stood up and pulled Jimin up off the bench. He was glad that Jimin stopped crying awhile ago. "Let's hurry, we don't have much time."

"We have a ton of time, calm down..."

"30 days, Jimin, that's not long," Yoongi frowned, and held Jimin's hand tightly as he pulled him towards his house.

***

"Wow..." Jimin mumbled as he looked at how clean and weathly Yoongi's home looked. It wasn't some huge mansion, it was a regular one story house... a nice house.

"Okay, now that you look persentable, I'll go get my mom," Yoongi smiled and walked away into another room.

Jimin slowly walked around the room looking at all the vaulables. Jimin chuckled to himself as he thought about his father being there, Mr. Park would be sure to take a few souvenirs from the Min's house. Mostly to sell for the extra cash, always thirsty to buy more time.

Jimin slowly walked over to the bookshelf looking at all the books they had, it amazed Jimin since his home barly had three books.

"Get your flitly hands away from my belongings," Mrs. Min said loudly, Yoongi following closly behind his mother.

"Mom, he's fine, he wasn't going to take anything he already has," Yoongi said walking over to Jimin.

"If he's rich, why can't he do this himself?" Mrs. Min glared at Yoongi.

"His-" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin.

"My dad, doesn't like me." Jimin frowned and looked towards the ground.

"What's your name?" Mrs. Min asked Jimin.

"Kim Namjoon," Yoongi rushed out, "Remember the boy from my school a few years ago?"

Mrs. Min eyed Jimin, "Why are you lying to me?"

"Mom, I'm not," Yoongi laughed nervously.

"I can tell us apart from them." Mrs. Min glared at Yoongi. "What are you doing trying to save a street rat?"

Jimin's mouth hung open agape as he heard how disrespectful Mrs. Min was, her words hurt him. There was nothing wrong with him besides not having a lot of money. He wasn't a criminal like some people.

"Mom!" Yoongi groaned, "He's fine okay?"

"No, he's disgusting- what is he wearing? Your clothes, are you kidding me?" Mrs. Min started her way over to Jimin but was pulled back by Yoongi grabbing her arm.

"Why do want to save this- thing?" Mrs. Min looked up at Yoongi.

"Because, I-" Yoongi trailed off not sure if he should say what he was going to or not.

Mrs. Min raised her eyebrows, getting ready to call Mr. Min in the room.

"I love him, okay? I've been dating him for a few years now- and I don't want to lose him. I love him so much, mom." Yoongi made his voice crack on purpose to make it sound more believable. "I didn't want to tell you because... I know how you feel,"

Mrs. Min's eyes softened as she looked back over at Jimin. "Yoongi, I can't help you," She sighed. "Okay? I feel like it's a sin to help him,"

Jimin sighed quietly as he watched the time on his wrist tick down. "It's okay, don't worry about it, Yoongi... This is supposed to happen."

Yoongi froze for a moment, he didn't like hearing people talk negatively about serious things. "Mom.. please,"

"Your father won't go for it either, so no." Mrs. Min turned on her heel and waked out of the room.

Yoongi groaned and walked closer to Jimin, "Your lip is swollen..." Yoongi stared at Jimin's lips.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble," Jimin whispered, avoiding Yoongi's gaze.

"You're a friend, I'm here to help you," Yoongi mumbled.

"How could we be friends... we just met a few days ago. You don't even know my favorite color." Jimin fiddled with his fingers.

"Well, what is your favorite color?" Yoongi asked, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Banana yellow,"

"What?" Yoongi chuckled softly.

"I'm only joking," Jimin smiled, finally meeting Yoongi's gaze.

Yoongi looked towards the flashing lights that were just outside the front window. "Shit- Jimin, you need to go." Jimin raised his eyebrows, also looking at the lights.

"I think my mom called the cops," Yoongi sighed, pulling Jimin through the house to the back door. "They'll take all your time if they catch you." Jimin's heart rate picked up.

"I can't come with you, go straight home. I'll see you tomorrow."

Jimin stared at Yoongi then sighed loudly. The front door opened loudly making Jimin panic. "You need to leave, you'll be okay,"

Jimin nodded his head and quickly ran out of Yoongi's home running as fast as he could, keeping out of sight.

"Yoongi, where is he!" Mrs. Min yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows as his mom walked into the room,  followed by some police officers.

"That filthy boy!" Mrs. Min exclaimed.

"You're crazy, there was no boy here besides me." Yoongi shrugged, he couldn't believe his mother would do that even though she had information that he loved Jimin. Even though Yoongi truly didn't love Jimin, he thought it was a good excuse to help him out.

"What!?" Mrs. Min yelled. "How dare you lie-"

"I'm not lying, I don't socialize with people so...? I just sleep in my room all day, remember?"

"You're grounded," Mrs. Min glared then turned to the officers to apologize.

___
sorry for typos