twenty-five.

00:00:06:01:08:40

"Yoongi... can I tell you something." Jimin said quietly as he rubbed his hands together, to give himself some warmth.

"Of course," Yoongi said as he continued to look down every dark alleyway they passed looking for some boy Jungkook told them to look for. Of course, Jungkook was only a few feet away in front of them so it didn't reslly matter if they looked or not. But just incase Jungkook missed something.

"Well... I don't have much time to live." Jimin started and looked over at Yoongi.

"You'll live, so shut up," Yoongi smiled weakly.

"Uh, I don't want to die a virgin," Jimin said awkwardly as he looked away from Yoongi and at the sidewalk.

Yoongi tried to stifle his laughs but that wasn't working out so well, which earned a few slaps at his shoulder from Jimin.

"It's not funny," Jimin whined, "I'm sorry for even bringing it up,"

Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulders and pulled him closer to his body. "You want me to make love.. to you, Jimin?" He leaned his face over to Jimin's and nuzzled his nose against Jimin's cheek.

"Yoongi, we're gonna trip if we keep walking like this." Jimin complained, pushing Yoongi's face away from his.

"Well, Jimin. We just began our relationship... and we're already droppin' our pants." Yoongi chuckled.

"Stop~" Jimin covered his face with his hands and groaned.

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled, making Jimin drop his hands away from his face. "You're slowing me
down."

Yoongi sighed, "Look, we can do that if we get some alone time and privacy... I'm not really into public sex."

Jimin's cheeks burned with embarrassment. "Yoongi," He began to whine again.

Yoongi left a soft kiss against Jimin's cheek, then pulled them towards Jungkook. "And you're not going to die,"

"I wouldn't be so sure," Jungkook said, eyeing the two boys. "I could kill you," He chuckled.

Yoongi scoffed, "Dude, everything you do involves killing... You need some help."

"Whatever, let's go back we've been searching for hours and nothing," Jungkook sighed.

"Go back?" Jimin asked, "No, we can't we have to find him,"

"We'll look all day tomorrow then?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows over at Jungkook. "If we can't find him, we are getting someone else. Do you understand me?"

"Yeah, whatever," Jungkook said, leading the way back to where they have been sleeping outside.

"Just because you want to kill him doesn't mean we have to make Jimin suffer. He doesn't have a lot of time to live, so stop fucking around." Yoongi thought Jungkook would've had time for Jimin days ago, it made him angry and he was beginning to think he shouldn't give any money to Jungkook for his shit service.

"I'll fucking get him time tomorrow," Jungkook spat out as he walked faster ahead of the boys.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi and frowned. "Jimin, don't worry, if I have to I'll take his time," Yoongi leaned over to Jimin so Jungkook wouldn't be able to hear.

"So, what is Namjoon to you?" Taehyung asked as he sat across from Jin.

Jin looked down at his lap, not believing he was in this type of situation. Taehyung had tied Jin's hands behind his back and harshly grabbed his face a few times making his cheeks bruise.

"We're nothing," Jin closed his eyes tightly.

Taehyung watched Jin carefully. "I'm not going to hurt you," Jin opened his eyes as his head snapped up to look at Taehyung. "I just need to use you,"

"What?" Jin choked out, "For what?"

"I need you as a distraction. Like I said I'm not going to hurt you... but I'm not so sure about that guy," Taehyung chuckled as he placed his hand on his knees, "I'll probably kill him before he touches you, though," He stood up and walked out of the room.

Jin sighed and looked around the small dirty living room. "This is so gross," Jin sighed once more as he looked at the broken plant pot, dirt all over the floor. Then his eyes wandered over to the dirty clothes all over the floor.

He then looked over at a picture frame, a picture of Taehyung and another boy hugging each other.

"Taehyung..." Jin whimpered out. He was going to play Taehyung, he was going to pretend to like him to try and be okay.

Not too long after Taehyung came back into the room. "I'm heading out," He was about to turn to leave but Jin was whining his name.

"What?" Taehyung asked as he glared at Jin.

"I-" Jin closed his eyes, "I like you,"

"Well, I don't like you," Taehyung said and continued to walk out the door leaving Jin by himself to try and come up with another plan.

___
but when vkook meet each other