eighteen.

Jin left a few quiet knocks against the front door of the Min's house, he wanted to hang out with his friend Yoongi, of course. Not too long after Mrs. Min  had answered the door, tears immediately pricking her eyes thinking maybe it was Yoongi coming back home. "Is Yoongi home?" Jin asked furrowing his eyebrows as he looked down at Mrs. Min. 

"No, he's not, honey."Mrs. Min wiped her eyes riding her tears. "He's been gone for the past few days." 

"Oh.. did he, uhm, die?" Jin asked getting choked up but quickly regained himself when he remember that Yoongi had Jimin. Being the smart boy he is he figured that Yoongi made the decision to flee with Jimin trying to avoid Mrs. Min who was a big obstacle in their progress of saving Jimin. "Ah, never mind Mrs. Min," Jin said before Mrs. Min could answer.

Jin walked away from the home wondering where Yoongi and Jimin could be, also why Yoongi never told him and just left him behind with no answers. It angered Jin since he had always been there for Yoongi. Okay, maybe that was a lie. Jin had gone off to school leaving Yoongi behind and was never there to help him through any little struggle while he was away. Jin sighed thinking that they were finally even with each other for leaving the other behind. But this was more serious, both Yoongi and Jimin could end up getting hurt and no one would know where they were or if they're both dead. 

Shaking his head, Jin continued to walk to nowhere in particular he just wanting to clear his head. He had just got home from being away for so long and Yoongi just leaves with Jimin whom he hadn't known for long. Yoongi was supposed to stay with his best friend, not some new friend, well, that's what Jin felt. Other than that he just hoped that the two boys would be okay through their journey and that they would see each other again.

***

"Yoongi, it's one in the afternoon," Jimin frowned as he stared at Yoongi who stood right next to him. "We've been here since six this morning. I knew he wouldn't come," Jimin shook his head in disappointment. 

"Jimin don't worry he'll come," Yoongi pressed his lips tightly together, getting angry with Jungkook not following up to his own words. 

"That's easy for you to say," Jimin held his left wrist out to look at the time he had left to live. 

00:00:10:06:07:40

"Ten days, Yoongi," Jimin's voice cracked at the end. "Ten days,"

"We're fine we have time," Yoongi said calmly letting a shaky breath escape his mouth. Of course,  Yoongi was just as nervous as Jimin. He honestly didn't know what would occur in the next few days. He wanted to do everything he could to help Jimin out, but he could only do so much. 

"You have time, Yoongi!" Jimin said stressing out more about the whole situation. "You're gonna live forever," Jimin clenched his fists tightly together.  

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but was caught off gaurd when a hand jerked Jimin harshly. "I hope you know that's not true," Jungkook started, "Most people don't live past 120," He shook his head moving his hand away from Jimin as he stood in front of both the boys. 

"You should know that sickness could kill anyone, especially that old. Besides you'll be murdered probably before the age of 90, people are gross about thinking they can stay alive forever and they'll do anything for more time. This world is a sick place and I blame it all on the government for making people think they could live forever." Jungkook finished his rant with a loud sigh.

Jimin couldn't help but think about his father being one of those sick people craving more and more time, it struck a nerve making him bite his lip trying not to replay memories. "Yoongi, has no time, though." Jimin mummbled. 

"Like I said there's lots of ways to die, he's just not going to be poisoned like the rest of us. Well... unless someone posions him." Jungkook crossed his arms. "But anyway, I can't get your time yet." 

___
guys wyd (': i love you all <2 all my beautiful gorgeous followers. you all are amazing. <3 oml i'd give up my time for you guys. awh. faiejgoaheoufhwaoidf

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT. is this fic some what confusing? do i need to go into more detail on some things, please let me know what things i need to explain clearer. Okay? i already plan to go into more detail about some of the stuff. but let me know so i can answer them in the next few chapters.